Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
    dont go to much of topic

Some of the people here are acting like ******* freaks that need to calm down about the English language. English is a live language, it has changed several times. An English teacher of mine tried to get us to read a little English from every time period and we couldn't. It's changes calm down.

And last I checked this was a Firefly topic, not a topic about how anal some Britains are.
    Last edited by Major Tyler; 14 October 2007, 10:52 AM. Reason: removing profanity

Comment

and the topic is firefly...not languages.

How about y'all get it back on topic please
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No i would just throw serenity away (not that great of a movie anyway)
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
          No i would just throw serenity away (not that great of a movie anyway)
          SERENITY IS ONE THE BEST FILMS EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

^ What Jedi_Master_Bra'tac said, but in bold and bright red.

Comment

It's an ok stand alone movie that is different and fun.

It is a terrible ending / continuation of Firfly through.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                SERENITY IS ONE THE BEST FILMS EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I would not go that far
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Nathan Fillion is now on Desperate Housewives!!!!

Now THAT, boys and girls, is a tragedy...
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Nathan Fillion is now on Desperate Housewives!!!!

Now THAT, boys and girls, is a tragedy...
                    I heartily agree.....

Bring back our show so our BDHs can be back where they belong!

Comment

so this thread is about whether or not we would care if they revived the dead characters in serenity in order to continue the firefly series? no i wouldnt care, i'm mean its science fiction for god's sake dead people dont need to stay dead.
                      I'm here in the sense that my consciousness is here, if not in any physical form.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Transcendant Vacuity View Post
                          so this thread is about whether or not we would care if they revived the dead characters in serenity in order to continue the firefly series? no i wouldnt care, i'm mean its science fiction for god's sake dead people dont need to stay dead.
                          true true but to make it work it would have to be a really cool way of bring a charatcher back
                          sigpic
                          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by Transcendant Vacuity View Post
                            Sure, if it's a show like Stargate, etc. But this is Firefly, and Firefly has always had a more realistic feel too it- they don't go running to alien tech, etc. to bring people back to life! I think bringing Wash back from the dead would compromise the integrity of the show. Let him live on in flashbacks if there are future films, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              Sure, if it's a show like Stargate, etc. But this is Firefly, and Firefly has always had a more realistic feel too it- they don't go running to alien tech, etc. to bring people back to life! I think bringing Wash back from the dead would compromise the integrity of the show. Let him live on in flashbacks if there are future films, etc.

yeah i know, I'm just saying that in sci-fi there's always a chance that dead people arent dead. (but yeah i see how it would compromise the show, any sort of "dead to life" tech would probably be in the hands of the alliance and would therefore mean the crew would be indebted to them). i still cant believe they killed wash though. *tear*
                              I'm here in the sense that my consciousness is here, if not in any physical form.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                                well the bored planets that serenity visited yes, but the alliance planets looked like that could have some pretty nifty stuff, i mean the cruisers are like a flying cities.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X