Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would u care?

[i know this is never gonna happen]

but if they brought back firefly and started season 2 and didnt kill any off them off would u honestly care?
    sigpic

Erm.... yes.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

What? Yes...what?
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Yep.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

lol i was meaning would u think it would be stupid for them to bring bak wash and book
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
            lol i was meaning would u think it would be stupid for them to bring bak wash and book
            Why would they bake and wash a book?

Comment

Joss can be sadistic at times (and my how we love him for it) but baking characters? I'm not seeing it
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
                [i know this is never gonna happen]

but if they brought back firefly and started season 2 and didnt kill any off them off would u honestly care?
                Of course I would. I'd assume that this season 2 would take place in between Season 1 and the movie thus both Wash and Book would still be alive.

I'd actually like something that filled in the gap between Season 1 and the movie. I know the comics do, and I have read them, but hey any excuse to have more Firefly.

Now if the time line for this Season 2 supposedly took place after the movie, it would be stupid to bring the characters back from the dead.

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                Why would they bake and wash a book?
                Tyler, quit being an ***. You could read that sentence. If not, then you should have read it again before replying.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  Tyler, quit being an ***.
                  I wasn't talking to you...
                  Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  You could read that sentence. If not, then you should have read it again before replying.
                  Sorry if I don't share your apathy for the mutilation of the English language. I figure if we keep responding to poor language use, no one will have a reason to improve their communication skills (apparently self-respect isn't enough for some people).

Edit: I am, of course, only referring to native English speakers.
                  Last edited by Major Tyler; 08 June 2007, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Yeppers!!!

I AM a Browncoat, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                      Joss can be sadistic at times (and my how we love him for it) but baking characters? I'm not seeing it

Yes, I'd mind, I'd prefer the show's story went forwards, rather than backwards, even if it meant losing Wash and Book. They can always appear in flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                        I wasn't talking to you...
                        Nah, ya think.

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        Sorry if I don't share your apathy for the mutilation of the English language. I figure if we keep responding to poor language use, no one will have a reason to improve their communication skills (apparently self-respect isn't enough for some people).
                        I don't particularly appreciate the belittling of people for no real good reason in off-topic posts.

The rest of my response is in the PM I sent you.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

or...in a series that goes forward, they could just have the boddies with them, keep them frozen, and the doc somehow knows of an alliance machine that will bring people back to life, they break into it the facility which holds it, bring them back, and they have super happy fun time

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

nah i wouldn't mind in the least. wash and book were great so if they ignored the movie i really wouldn't care. i'd just consider them as two seperate canons that i can enjoy either one.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

same but i would prefer the show to come back without them then not at all after all it is a sci-fi they could somehow come bak
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X