Get LOST Thread (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get LOST Thread (SPOILERS)

Anyone else looking forward to Lost? It's the only new show this season that has piqued my interest. I don't entirely trust JJ Abrams, and ABC hasn't been dubbed the Already Been Cancelled Network for nothing, but I plan to enjoy it while I can.

Dominic Monaghan trapped on an island with a malevolent Unseen Presence... oh yeah, and a bunch of other crash survivors, too. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I want to see how they handle the Unseen Presence. Played right it could be a great tension-inducing Plot Monster. Played wrong it could be an embarassing cheesefest. I'll be tuning in to find out which it is. And to see Dom be all broody with a bunch of other castaways.

Something tells me this ain't gonna be no Gilligan's Island.

And in related news, it soulds like there's already a Save Lost campaign- before it's even aired!! Looks like I'm not the only one who has no faith in ABC.

Anyone know if this is the first time a TV show has had a Save campaign before it has even aired?
    Last edited by ShadowMaat; 29 September 2004, 06:30 PM. Reason: rats, can't edit thread title this late

thanks to the internet and one of my sister's online friends who is big dominic monaghan fan, i have already seen the pilot episode for lost about 2 months ago.

and i just have to say...

[fan girl]

OH MY GOD!

[/fan girl]

it's awesome.

i can't wait for more!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Noofense but it doesn't really matter how the monster plot is played it won't be on that long.

Ironicly it will be replaced by "Lost the Realility Show" about people ABC sent to an island. lol
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
        Noofense but it doesn't really matter how the monster plot is played it won't be on that long.

Ironicly it will be replaced by "Lost the Realility Show" about people ABC sent to an island. lol
        noooooooooo!

stupid bloody reality shows... they should all be destroyed!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          noooooooooo!

stupid bloody reality shows... they should all be destroyed!

I was joking, but it will probably will happen.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

When I first heard about Lost, I thought it was a reality show...
            O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
            Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

This show better get high ratings, so that it 'actually' has a chance to stay, especially with the high costs. I saw the pilot as well, i wonder if they had made any changed to the finished product this wednesday Ah!!!
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                This show better get high ratings, so that it 'actually' has a chance to stay, especially with the high costs. I saw the pilot as well, i wonder if they had made any changed to the finished product this wednesday Ah!!!
                All the crazy obsessed Dominic Monaghan fans will be watching

(I'm not an obsessed Dom fan. I'm a fan, but the show is awesome!)

Comment

I was interested in the show before I knew he was gonna be on it. And I've only ever seen Dom in LOTR so I can't really say I'm a huge fan of his, but I liked what I saw in LOTR.

The plot is what I think sounds fascinating, Dom is just the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    I was interested in the show before I knew he was gonna be on it. And I've only ever seen Dom in LOTR so I can't really say I'm a huge fan of his, but I liked what I saw in LOTR.

The plot is what I think sounds fascinating, Dom is just the icing on the cake, so to speak.
                    The pilot is great. It seems like the show is actually a movie not a TV show! Action, some explosions, and a few twists (some great ones right at the end of the pilot).

I'll be quiet now

Comment

Hehe, less than 2 days before the premiere on ABC

Comment

Hehe, less than 2 days before the premiere on ABC
                        Oooh.

*dances*

Need something for a subtitue until Atlantis and SG-1 come back

Nah, I'd watch it anyways.

The show is gonna be awesome!

Comment

A while back, like, w-a--y back, like beginning of the summer, there was a thread where i spoke about possible reasons why they are stuck on the island, i'm still wondering if its something similar to the bermuda triangle, and it kind of makes sense but yah, or it could be something totally different.

Comment

Yay! I can't wait to see Dom! Yeah, he's one of the main reasons why I'll be watching it. If it's as good as Gilligan's Island, I'll be happy
                            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

A while back, like, w-a--y back, like beginning of the summer, there was a thread where i spoke about possible reasons why they are stuck on the island, i'm still wondering if its something similar to the bermuda triangle, and it kind of makes sense but yah, or it could be something totally different.

The plane breaks in half, that's why they are on the island.

Comment

Working...
                              X