No announcement yet.

Funniest moment in B5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the bit when Vir goes all Rambo on that Drazi vender in Season 5 and trashed the Zocoloo, then listening to Zack re tell the story to John, Delenn and Stephen.

The look on John's face when he realizes that there are going to be Mimbari listening to him and Delenn.
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I like the bit in, I think it was Ceremonies of Light and Dark, where Garibaldi has changed the computer protocals. In the lift the computer's new personality has gone into it's 'Jewish Mother' mode (bereting him for not looking after himself etc) and Garibaldi shoots it, Jerry Doyle never says a word in the whole scene but his body language is hilarious

Comment

when vir and londo tried to kill cartagia

vir: the toxin wont work streight away
        londo: that is not good, it has me worried greatly (or something)
        vir: he might just have enough time to walk into the royal court and say londo killed me, londo killed, londo, or it might be in reverse, he might say kill londo, kill londo

---------------------------------------------------------------------

also g'kar in garibaldi's quarters talking with zack

g'kar: mr garibaldi is the only non-narn i consider a friend, and i must do anything in my power to find him
        zack: he was one of my only true friends aswell
        g'kar: although i am wondering what this picture is (points to daffy duck)
        zack: (laughs) oh thats a car........ it symbalises the egyptian god of frustration
        g'kar: i can see why

also i laughed my head-off when sheridan airlocked that teddy bear that was meant to look like him

pilot: im picking something up on the scanners
        ivonovah: what is it?
        pilot: i dont know but its right on top of me (the teddy hits the window) (pilot smiles) never mind it was nothing im coming back in
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 October 2008, 04:18 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

favourit is definitely after Dlenn and Sheridan get it on

*sheridan steps into transport tube
          Lennir: woohoo?
          why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
          Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

^ that was funny

londo: i never get earth humor, it just doesnt make sense to me, like rebo & zooty, i dont find that funny at all and humans keep doing it to me all the time i dont get it
            sheridan: thats not my problem........

sheridan leaves

sheridan: rebo & zooty.....................zoot zoot

i found this funny because sheridan did it to londo to annoy him

and

when michael garibaldi rescued his girlfriend, the smoke bomb went off and porky pig said thats all folks lol
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

The scene where Londo's talking about the insects in his quarters, "I do not like anything that has 8 legs... well except for the Vinzinni, but only because they are terrible at cards"

Comment

one more for me

before leaving for the fleet

delenn: i would ask that you take marcus with you, he knows minbari
                ivonovah: oh no thats quite alright delenn, ive been studying abit of minbari
                delenn: thats commendable, but our language is very complex, in the heat of battle one mispronounced word could be the difference between life or death
                ivonovah: ok (looks to marcus) meet me on the ship in 2 hours (leaves
                delenn: (to marcus) if anyone laughs, they will answer to me personally

there was a scene on the whitestar, it was in hyperspace, ivonovah was trying to reach the earth bound fleet, oh yeh and ivonovah said that she was learning minbari

marcus: it will be another 2-3 hours before we make our destination
                ivonovah: ah hell
                (whitestar fires torpedo's and lasers) (ivonovah looks at marcus)
                marcus: ah hell means translates as keep firing in minbari

i thought that was funny
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Render View Post
                  favourit is definitely after Dlenn and Sheridan get it on

*sheridan steps into transport tube
                  Lennir: woohoo?
                  I loved that too, Lennier was so indignant.

Another lift incident that made me laugh was, in series 4 I think, it was when Susan was invited to a Drazi feast, (she was made purple leader in another series) then you see her limp out of a lift looking worse for wear covered in scarves and 'tinsel' saying "Don't ask"

Comment

The day it was canceled.
                    BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Er why?

BTW, B5 was never canceled, it was intended to be 5 seasons all along. Although it did look a bit iffy there for a while at the end of the 4th... Some people just can't get their head around the fact that there are writers who have the balls to write a proper ending to their show, rather than wait for the network to cancel it.

The same thing can be said for Moore's BSG as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

All of the posted moments are hilarious.

I personally thought the roses plotline was great: Corwin buys the roses, chickens out and says they were left at the door, facepalms when Susan says she loves roses, and then Susan erroneously concludes that Marcus was the rose-giver.

*military drumming noise*
                        Susan: Keep 'em!
                        Marcus: Thanks, I will! Maybe there's hope after all.

Attempted passive-aggressiveness ends in come-on. ^^

DragonLady
                        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

This is my favorite scene cracks me up every time.

Lennier: There's no alcohol in here, is there?
                          Ambassador Londo Mollari: Alcohol? No, of course not. Here, drink up.
                          Lennier: Because my people do not react well at all to alcohol. Even a small quantity causes psychotic impulses and violent, homicidal rages.
                          [Londo stops him from drinking]
                          Ambassador Londo Mollari: Ahh ahh ahh... my mistake. *Alcohol*...
                          -----------------------------------------------------
                          Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
                          "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

Comment

Originally posted by Yipster View Post
                            This is my favorite scene cracks me up every time.

Lennier: There's no alcohol in here, is there?
                            Ambassador Londo Mollari: Alcohol? No, of course not. Here, drink up.
                            Lennier: Because my people do not react well at all to alcohol. Even a small quantity causes psychotic impulses and violent, homicidal rages.
                            [Londo stops him from drinking]
                            Ambassador Londo Mollari: Ahh ahh ahh... my mistake. *Alcohol*...
                            Bwahah. That was indeed a good one. The Londo and Lennier moments were a stroke of genius.

DragonLady
                            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

I was watching it last night and Lady Morlella just told Vir and Londo that they would both be Emperor, and then they are sitting in Londo's place on the couch each at one end and they are just SITTING there. OMG *Laughs*

I know this was not supposed to be INTENTIONALLY funny but, I laughed so hard I hurt when they had Lyta in jail and they had her in a "STRAIGHT JACKET" What The Hell is that ganna do to a telepath???? They should have all walked in with aluminum foil on their heads! *Whatever*
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                              X