Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Con '07

Is anyone going?

Also, has anyone ever been there and if you did, was it good?
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Wish it wasn't Labor Day Weekend. Maybe if I quit my job I'd be able to go, but otherwise that's the one time of the year I'm not allowed to have off. Nice guest list, though. In addition to the various actors there are a few authors whose stuff I really like, too. *sigh*

Comment

I'm going this year. I went last year and it was awesome. A little overwhelming because of the sheer number of people, but a lot of fun. I mostly stuck to the Stargate panels but managed to catch some Adult Swim, Mythbusters, and Firefly panels as well.
      Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

I'm in the same position as Shads; I definitely don't get to be gone as the school year's starting.

From what my friends tell me, it's a great con for autographs if that's your thing. Just be prepared to pay for each one since they're not included in the cost of the con.

I've also been told there's a lot going on at any given time, so be aware of the schedule. You don't want to miss anything you're specifically interested in.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I am going. I have been planning this since before Christmas when I didn't even have a full time job. I just knew things would work out and they did.

I am so excited to see MS and CJ again!!!! I also especially interested in seeing James Marsters. I LOVED SPIKE!!!! Only three more months to go.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

The original Dragon Con 2007 thread is here. It keeps getting pushed down.

I'm going. I too have to worry about school, I'm going to have to miss Friday because I'll be at the con, but I'm going to leave early monday and then lock myself in my dorm room to catch up on work.
            *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
            Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Working...
            X