This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanagh....you know you love him

this is a pro Kavanagh thread. positive discussion only.

last time we saw him he was in critical mass and we haven't seen him since and i miss him. he brought a lot of tension and always seem to bring up good points.

if the members of the expedition would give him a chance i think he make a positive and productive member if the expedition.
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 04 June 2007, 07:03 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Urm. Is this a PRO thread? Just checking before posting!
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Kavanagh again. Anyone who makes Rodney even pissier is a plus in my book. Plus he causes controversary and that always makes things interesting.
      /* Clark to the 'holic */ Comtria!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Urm. Is this a PRO thread? Just checking before posting!
        it is now. thanks
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I love Kav and would love to see him back. I agreed with what he said on all things, and I dislike his mistreatment in various eps...Weir has a grudge and she needed to grow up. Kavanaugh was definitely doing his job, I agree with Suz when she said he was probably a spy. Wicked character and they could do more with him. And I have a thing for men in pony tails and glasses.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            it is now. thanks
            Ah! Good thing I didn't post that scathing Kavanaugh rant.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 29 May 2007, 07:14 PM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I like the way everyone hates him, but at the same time he makes them feel uncomfortable because some of the point he makes are actually valid, like when he was listing all the stupid decisions that Weir has made...

Comment

I love to hate him.
                sigpic

Comment

Kav does sometimes have a point.
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Yeah, Kav could probably teach SG writers how to write better characters.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      I like the way everyone hates him, but at the same time he makes them feel uncomfortable because some of the point he makes are actually valid, like when he was listing all the stupid decisions that Weir has made...
                      I like how you put it. He's causes upheaval because his observations are accurate and that scares Weir. And of course, Weir can't have someone who threatens her authority.

Spoiler:
                      Maybe after Weir leaves the show, he'll come back. That'd be cool!
                      /* Clark to the 'holic */ Comtria!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Absolutely! In some ways, it seems that the producers wanted you to hate him, but all his observations about Weir were right on the money! I think they just need to get of Weir bring back Kavanagh for some eps.

Comment

It's weird - I think I like the Kav just because TPTB have made such an effort to make him bad, evil, a jerk, whatever. Their anvil-like subtlety tends to have the opposite effect on me.

Also, I like characters that question the decisions of The Team (TM), especially when the team has made such mind-boggling stupid decisions of the past. More Kavvy AND Caldwell next season, please.

Comment

I don't want him back, there will be no Weir to B%$#@-Slap him, or Hermiod to tell him to "not talk, please...thank you".

I do enjoy his tension with Weir though.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              More Kavvy AND Caldwell next season, please.
                              Oh, I agree! Someone must make things difficult for SG-1 Carter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X