• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    We need something funny! ::thinks 'Urgo' Funny::
    Hey, I can do funny.

Comment

I would think that the Wraith, becoming more aware of the Atlantis team's persistence, would attempt an attack similar to that of Season 1 of SG-1, which had Apophis and Klor'el orbiting Earth, but instead of having the Atlantis team aboard the orbiting ship, they would use technological ships they had discovered in Atlantis and put them to use, and possibly enlist the help some allies whom they had made contact with, and formed an alliance with during their short time in the Pegasus galaxy.
      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Total Speculation:

The SGA team discovers a hidden room deep in the city which contains what looks like many types of new weapons to fight the Wraith. Too good to be true, the team is trapped in the room when attempting to remove a weapon; apparantly the room was bait for robbers and intruders and all doors are sealed. Meanwhile the Wraith realize the threat Atalantis imposes and attempts to 'steal' the floating city. So while the SGA team is trapped the other officers in the city are taken prisoner. The wraith use their technology to bring atlantis to their own planet in attempt to find the rumored superweapons, which we know don't exist. SGC cannot get a lock on Atlantis and call upon an unseen friend to figure out what happened. The SGA team must escape the room and rescure their teammates....

Comment

Cliff hanger!

I would like to see them find the ....Furllings!

I'm not here man
          Hello it was me

Comment

Furlings... are they the fourth race? (sorry, bad memory) Hmm... personally, I'd like them to make some connection to Earth by the end of the season, so that they can keep the SGC set in its studio for future episodes... yeah... basically the only reason I hope for that is A) the possibility of a future SG-1 movie (all hopes, of course) or B) just because I'd love to eventually run into a chance to tour the set.
            Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Well, Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner, along with Mollozzi(sp?) have all hinted that there will most likely be a feature film. Apparently, The Lost City 2 parter was originally scripted to be the movie (obviously with an expanded plot), but with MGM wanting an 8th season, plus the intro of Atlantis, the film had to be pushed back.
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

They find the furlings, however, upon bringing them to atlantis, they get wet and transform into horrible killing machines....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                  Well, Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner, along with Mollozzi(sp?) have all hinted that there will most likely be a feature film. Apparently, The Lost City 2 parter was originally scripted to be the movie (obviously with an expanded plot), but with MGM wanting an 8th season, plus the intro of Atlantis, the film had to be pushed back.
                  I believe you mean Robert C. Cooper instead of Jonathan Glassner. Glassner hasn't been involved since the end of season 3.

Comment

(Minor spoiler for Lost City)

Total Speculation:

The SGA team discovers a hidden room deep in the city which contains what looks like many types of new weapons to fight the Wraith. Too good to be true, the team is trapped in the room when attempting to remove a weapon; apparantly the room was bait for robbers and intruders and all doors are sealed. Meanwhile the Wraith realize the threat Atalantis imposes and attempts to 'steal' the floating city. So while the SGA team is trapped the other officers in the city are taken prisoner. The wraith use their technology to bring atlantis to their own planet in attempt to find the rumored superweapons, which we know don't exist. SGC cannot get a lock on Atlantis and call upon an unseen friend to figure out what happened. The SGA team must escape the room and rescure their teammates....

I like the idea of this. But wouldn't they just use the weapons to blast themselves out of the doors unless they can only be used with some chair thingy like in The Lost City
                    __

__

Comment

The Atlantis Season One finale will be combined with that of SG-1 Season Eight for a massive, four hour 'event', incorporating the musical episode of SG-1 and the pantomime episode of Atlantis.

Part 1
                      Stargate SG-1: The End - Part 1

SG-1 bring an alien artefact back to the SGC, only to discover that it is a physical container for the psychic entity called "The Fantascope", an Ancient device which creates reality from fantasy. Locking onto the Ancient-influenced brainwaves of General O'Neill it plunges the SGC into a nightmarish 'Oz' fantasy, casting Sam as Dorothy, Jack as the Scarecrow, Daniel as the Tin Woodsman, Jonas as the Cowardly Lion and Teal'c as Toto.

In order to escape before the influence of the Fantascope spreads across the Earth, they have to banish its avatar, the Wicked Witch. As they succeed however, the Gate opens from Atlantis, and the Fantascope's effect is projected through the wormhole.

Part 2
                      Stargate Atlantis: The Beginning - Part 1

The Fantascope's avatar takes the form of Buttons as Atlantis becomes a giant pantomime. Invading Wraith start twirling their moustaches and cackling while the SGA team sing cheesy filks. Dr Weir plays Peter Pan and McKay is a pantomime dame.

Part 3
                      Stargate SG-1: The End - Part 2

Kinsey takes advantage of the SGC's strange behaviour to try and have them shut down one last time. He fails, and is finally eaten by a bear.

Part 4
                      Stargate Atlantis: The Beginning - Part 2

The Wraith subdue the Fantascope avatar, warping it so that the Lost City becomes a gothic novel. The Wraith Queen is staked through the heart, but rises again when a pig walks past her grave on a Tuesday playing a banjo.

Everyone learns a valuable lesson and laughs with hands on hips.

In my defence, it has been a long week.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Mr Prophet, I love the Kinsey ending in the original Stargate series. Can imagine him being eaten by that bear! lol
                        __

__

Comment

I like the idea of this. But wouldn't they just use the weapons to blast themselves out of the doors ... ?
                          Well, there would actually be no weapons, it was just a trap. But if there were weapons they would be life energy based and cause physical damage to non-organic materials.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            The Atlantis Season One finale will be combined with that of SG-1 Season Eight for a massive, four hour 'event', incorporating the musical episode of SG-1 and the pantomime episode of Atlantis.

Part 1
                            Stargate SG-1: The End - Part 1

SG-1 bring an alien artefact back to the SGC, only to discover that it is a physical container for the psychic entity called "The Fantascope", an Ancient device which creates reality from fantasy. Locking onto the Ancient-influenced brainwaves of General O'Neill it plunges the SGC into a nightmarish 'Oz' fantasy, casting Sam as Dorothy, Jack as the Scarecrow, Daniel as the Tin Woodsman, Jonas as the Cowardly Lion and Teal'c as Toto.

In order to escape before the influence of the Fantascope spreads across the Earth, they have to banish its avatar, the Wicked Witch. As they succeed however, the Gate opens from Atlantis, and the Fantascope's effect is projected through the wormhole.

Part 2
                            Stargate Atlantis: The Beginning - Part 1

The Fantascope's avatar takes the form of Buttons as Atlantis becomes a giant pantomime. Invading Wraith start twirling their moustaches and cackling while the SGA team sing cheesy filks. Dr Weir plays Peter Pan and McKay is a pantomime dame.

Part 3
                            Stargate SG-1: The End - Part 2

Kinsey takes advantage of the SGC's strange behaviour to try and have them shut down one last time. He fails, and is finally eaten by a bear.

Part 4
                            Stargate Atlantis: The Beginning - Part 2

The Wraith subdue the Fantascope avatar, warping it so that the Lost City becomes a gothic novel. The Wraith Queen is staked through the heart, but rises again when a pig walks past her grave on a Tuesday playing a banjo.

Everyone learns a valuable lesson and laughs with hands on hips.

In my defence, it has been a long week.
                            You know to bad they didn't have a sudden twist plot for Atlantis where just before the gate closes Jack and Daniel toss Kinsey through....
                            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              Mr Prophet, I love the Kinsey ending in the original Stargate series. Can imagine him being eaten by that bear! lol
                              Or we could work it into a Shakespearean theme: Exit Kinsey, pursued by a bear.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Im thinking of Maybe Anubis coming back agian and Teaming up with the wraith with those super soilders and Trying to kill the atlantis home planet then go after Earth.

A little excerpt I made up

Sheppard is Talking to his team: Alright Kids here was we're going to do McKay you and teyla try to find a way off of this ship me and Lt. Ford will planet c4 all around to blow up this hunk of rock. If you can get a message to earth tell them what we know. Suddenly Anubis comes in : I think not You are now prisioners of the Wraith and The great god anubis we will destory your atlantis and the earth you cannot stop us. Sheppard looks at his team and is in shock. To Be contiuned... HEy if you guys want to add to it go ahead im seeing what other people think of it. agian add to it

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X