X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things To Be Changed In Atlantis!

Hello.
    Its my first massage on this forum, so ello to ereybody. Im from Poland so Im sory for my level of english if the funny mistakes will apear. Also sorry for the spoilers which might come to you while reading.

I am a great fan of stargate. I watched every episode of stargate (started when serial started) and now every episode of stargate atlantis. I love both, the best ones ever made. But...
    I think that creating Atlantis was the bullseye of team creating the stargate serial but there is but. There are seriuos really problematic things to be changed if we want atlantis to be real ass-kicking serial. I thing that creators and we (wathchers) have very different mind on the solution. I thing makers wants separetion and we -connection.

1. CONNECTION. It must be done. SGC and ATLANTIS must be permanently bounded togather. SGC sent the team to atlantis to establish OUTPOST and bigga science lab to gather new technology which will help to defeat GOAULDS. Thats great that we have a new race but we wish to see that both series influance togather.
    2. WRAITH case. New race- very cool but...The race that wiped out Ancients shoul by powerfull ,full of the new technology,full of good strategist and more mysterious. When i first saw a wraith in 801-802 - wow - ultra super cool, good climate. But when i saw WRAITH troops cgarging at our team in maybe 803 i thought - what a band of radnecks. Looking funny (need to be changed)m running worse then JAFFA and uisng the same tactics as them. IN this one i need disconnection from SG1serial. I dont want another race with ****ty troops. They didnt show it yet but i thing their troops will be Jaffa-likly in some kind of evil-bounding with Wraith... need to be fixed.
    3.I wish to see a big,huge battle - WRAITH vs GOULD - maybe some gould using ancient echnology (experimentaly of course) whill occur in pegasus agaly and start battle, or single WRAITH ships will occur in our galaxy and start a battle with GOULD. This would be a very good case to show wriath power. Great slaughtering of fals god army. I meant really huge - troops vs troops, space fighter vs space fighters, ship vs ship. This would be a very very good fix for fan bad reputation to wraith.
    4.A would like to see SG1 team in pegasus universe.

I invite you to a discussion. Ive got many ideas and questions.

Does anybody know how to contact the creators of the serial ?

Comment

Hi ronowicz and welcome to the Gateworld forum. Since you're new to the forum I hope you don't mind me giving you a piece of advice. You mentioned being sorry about possible spoilers.. this is easy to prevent: Simply mention the episode up until your post includes spoilers and then leave a big space so that those wishing to avoid it can jump over you text. I'll make an example.

Hi! Don't you think that the episode Poisoning the Well was cool? Contains spoilers for Poisoning the Well!
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      I think it was fun when they said this or that.

That's one way of avoiding spoilers and if you like, you can read more about it from the FAQ. Also as you mentioned about some misunderstandings with language, Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis are television series - not serials. I think most English speaking people think of serial numbers or such when you use that word.

Once again, welcome and have fun posting!
      Channara

-"How come I never get to kiss anybody?"
      -"Well, it's a... there's being episode written for you ...soon. Very soon."
      -"Sure."

Comment

1. Connection, or atleast permanent conection should not allowed because that would overlap the 2 shows. Let them develop as seperate entities and when SG1 finally calls it quits, SGA can go on uninterupted.
        2. The Wraith are cool, we havent really seen any good fighting yet. Unless they break into song and dance numbers while fighting, i can live with them being the bad guys. Also, its rEdneck...and most of us spell it right!
        3. Wraith vs. Goa'uld...people are gonna be surprised when the Wraith ships are shown to be the best we've seen so far. Plus No Cross Overs.
        4. SG1 is Pegasus...Id like to have Amanda Tappings take me to dinner.
        When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

AS for # 4. Just goes to show that you don't have to be a wraith to want to devour AT/Sam.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

[QUOTE=ronowicz]
            3.I wish to see a big,huge battle - WRAITH vs GOULD -
            QUOTE]
            Now I think that would be cool.

Comment

oops...messed up the quote in my post

Comment

Working...
              X