This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Episode Ideas Thread

I did a search and i dont think that has been done, if it has sorry.

This is a thread for all your episode ideas in season 4.

Personally i would like to see a nice 2 parter with kolya in it. Simmilar to "The Eye" and "The Storm".

--Gaz--
    Last edited by Cam_Mitchell; 29 May 2007, 08:06 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

I want a comedy episode sort of like SG1's 'The other guys' only much better.

I'd like to see Radek and Chuck save the day
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

At least one good Teyla episode where we learn some new things about her past. Maybe the death of her father, or some fond memories of him.

What might also be good is an episode somewhat like "The Gamekeeper", but what Atlantis stumbles on is a device or object that makes them relive each others worst memories. Like John being forced to live the memory of Teyla lossing her father, or Teyla being forced to live John's memory of some bad military experence or somthing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

Yes! Chuck is trapped in the city with the Wraith in control, he has to save the city from Wraith occupation all by himself.

Comment

I think it would be cool if Weir was the one captured, leaving Sheppard in charge, and making him have to figure out the best course of action. Ya' know, reverse the roles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
            I did a search and i dont think that has been done, if it has sorry.

This is a thread for all your episode ideas in season 4.

Personally i would like to see a nice 2 parter with kolya in it. Simmilar to "The Eye" and "The Storm".

--Gaz--
            I think you are going to be disappointed. Maybe in S5. Have you seen Irresponsible?

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
            I think it would be cool if Weir was the one captured, leaving Sheppard in charge, and making him have to figure out the best course of action. Ya' know, reverse the roles.
            You may get your wish (sort of) based on First Strike.

I would like to see something that explored the backstory/childhood of our team. What makes them who they are today?
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

2 words: Massive Orgies.

Ohhhhh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                2 words: Massive Orgies.

Ohhhhh yeah.

No, no, no! You are confusing Stargate: Atlantis with Starportal: Uranus!! That is a plot device that is used in at least every other episode on SPU.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

I'd like to see Beckett the ghost come back & throw Chuck 'the poor man's Grodin' Campbell off his buddies chair & off Atlantis. That would be cool!

Comment

i want to seem there use the damn stargate walk in it and back again.

there always use jumpers.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I want to see a wraith suck the life out of rodney!

JK JK
                      I would like to see more of Ronin.... not less clothing (although.....) but more interaction with others. REAL interaction instead of the grunt or the smile.

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulScotland View Post
                        At least one good Teyla episode where we learn some new things about her past. Maybe the death of her father, or some fond memories of him.
                        Or the death of Teyla.

I've always liked time-loop episodes in Sci-Fi shows. An episode similar to "Window Of Opportunity" from season 4 would be great.

Gen. Hammond: Colonel O'Neill!! What the hell are you doing?!?!?!
                        Col. O'Neill: In the middle of my back swing?!?!?!
                        Funniest moment of season 4.
                        Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                          An episode similar to "Window Of Opportunity" from season 4 would be great.
                          That would actually be kind of funny. Ducks from all the people who will smack me about recyled episodes. But I'd love to see Rodney trapped in a time loop, growing ever more frustrated with people every loop. Except for the Carter kissing-no need for a repeat on that. My second choice to be trapped would be Sheppard. It would be hilarious to watch him try to convience Rodney every loop that he wasn't crazy.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I could certainly go for an episode where Chuck, Keller, Lorne and Zelenka save the day.

I could also go for an episode where two people are stuck in a time loop, but one of them does not let on to the other that he or she is stuck in the loop, leading to some sort of hilarity.

I could also go for McKay and Carter betting on who can come up with the solution to something first, possibly some device that the expedition finds two of, in a classic showdown between the characters. Of course, no winner could be decided in the show, as one group of fans would be furious, but you could have them both tie, activate their copy of the device at the same time as the other one is activated, and the simultaneous activation of the devices cause some sort of unforeseen peril on which the episode could focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              That would actually be kind of funny. Ducks from all the people who will smack me about recyled episodes. But I'd love to see Rodney trapped in a time loop, growing ever more frustrated with people every loop. Except for the Carter kissing-no need for a repeat on that. My second choice to be trapped would be Sheppard. It would be hilarious to watch him try to convience Rodney every loop that he wasn't crazy.
                              That's a great idea! Although my choice to be trapped would be people with no scientific background. Can you imagine Ronon trying to explain to McKay what's going on? I think that's why WoO worked so well - O'Neill and Teal'c totally out of their element.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Working...
                              X