This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukray View Post
    Are infinity and star trek the animated series not in continuity with the live action
    Correct. Whether or not there end up being any actual contradictions, these shows are not considered an official part of the canonical universe by the creators of the live-action series (Brad Wright and Gene Roddenberry, respectively). Infinity is a tie-in created for brand expansion/awareness by MGM, a la novels or comics or collector's plates; Stargate Productions had nothing to do with it.

also on star trek section it says on the link to the forum "talk to thousands with other smallville fans".
    Fixed, thanks.

Also on your hompage are you putting the guides links in alpabetical order.
    Some are, some are not. The top line (shows currently producing new episodes) is approximately in order of popularity. But more changes are to come as we roll out additional show guides.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Well you could a page called our giudes (I know it's laim but you can think of somthing better) ,you see the apltherbet and when you click on a letter, it take you to a TV show, well since your guides are in continuity (which I like) e.g people could like crusade and don't know your guides are in continuity so you will have a link to babylon continuity with Crusade title as the link to the babylon continuity and also in B you can babylon title as a link to the continuity.

How the FAQ coming with on the stargate section and the classic and torchwood guide on the doctor who section, also there was a spin off to the classic (if you dont beleve me go on the classic's officail UK site to the spin off http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/episodeguide/k9/). Sorry for all the suggestions.
      Last edited by ukray; 15 August 2007, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Why dosn't the forum link on the doctor who section go to the doctor who forum section.

Comment

Oversight. Thanks!

Comment

Well you could a page called our giudes (I know it's laim but you can think of somthing better) ,you see the apltherbet and when you click on a letter, it take you to a TV show, well since your guides are in continuity (which I like) e.g people could like crusade and don't know your guides are in continuity so you will have a link to babylon continuity with Crusade title as the link to the babylon continuity and also in B you can babylon title as a link to the continuity.

How the FAQ coming with on the stargate section and the classic and torchwood guide on the doctor who section, also there was a spin off to the classic (if you dont beleve me go on the classic's officail UK site to the spin off http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/episodeguide/k9/). Sorry for all the suggestions.
            Darran did you see that 1 I just queted and sorry for all the suggestions.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. The site still needs some work and has some growing to do -- and we can't cover everything right off the bat, especially the many, many incarnations that the Doctor Who universe has had over the last 45 years. But rest assured that I am working on things!

Comment

Well you could a page called our giudes (I know it's laim but you can think of somthing better) ,you see the apltherbet and when you click on a letter, it take you to that letters page and the TV show(s) that begin with that letter.
                I was just correcting the sentence, also I looked at the first post to this and it said that your planning to make a guide to eureka, when do think it will be out.
                Last edited by Darren; 17 August 2007, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I'm hoping to have the Eureka guide up in September, hopefully before the second season is over.

Comment

How is the stargate FAQ coming along, some people might find it obivous but some people don't know.

Comment

I'll get to it in my own time. There is a lot on my plate right now, and I'll be going out of town next week. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

What should we expect next.

Comment

With the launch of the Sanctuary site this week development on SciFi Stream slows down a little bit, while I turn my attention back to some GateWorld needs and do some fine-tuning on SFS.

I hope to have the Eureka and Moonlight sections done by mid-September.

Comment

Never heard of Moonlight, what is it about.

Comment

Moonlight is a new Vampire detective show that starts next month on CBS. I've read a lot of sides (script pages) for it, and it looks really strong so far. Hopefully it'll find an audience.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/moonlight/

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46425 this is link to a thread I made that could help you with your doctor who section.

Comment

Working...
                                X