This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help wanted!

I made this out of selfish reasoning, but then I realized that many a gateworlder could use it.

I want a new sig, but my usual sig-makers have been off GW for a little while. To whomever would make me one, there would be green for eternity.
    If someone would, I would send you the ideas for what I would like.

I also thought this would be a good places for newbies to get questions answered, people to get sigs, explanations, and whatnot (one must not forget the whatnot ). This could be a place for any sort of help...you guys are smart, you get what I'm sayng. So, any siggy makers out there?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
    I made this out of selfish reasoning, but then I realized that many a gateworlder could use it.

I want a new sig, but my usual sig-makers have been off GW for a little while. To whomever would make me one, there would be green for eternity.
    If someone would, I would send you the ideas for what I would like.

I also thought this would be a good places for newbies to get questions answered, people to get sigs, explanations, and whatnot (one must not forget the whatnot ). This could be a place for any sort of help...you guys are smart, you get what I'm sayng. So, any siggy makers out there?
    Im working on my photshop skillz what would you like

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
      Im working on my photshop skillz what would you like
      something with Michael shanks, RSF, blake lewis, and possibly michael Buble on it. I know, random, but thats the kind of girl I am . Something like "if only boys were trading cards"....any suggestions?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

something with Michael shanks, RSF, blake lewis, and possibly michael Buble on it. I know, random, but thats the kind of girl I am . Something like "if only boys were trading cards"....any suggestions?
        i only got shanks and rsf if u get me pics i could try my best my skillz are limited though but im happy to help

Comment

i only got shanks and rsf if u get me pics i could try my best my skillz are limited though but im happy to help
          so you could get rsf and shanks? I can get the other 2 if you need

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

so you could get rsf and shanks? I can get the other 2 if you need
            since i read ur post i have one shot of RSF standing in case i need a shot of him, shanks should be easy to get, does it matter like, what they are wearing?

Comment

since i read ur post i have one shot of RSF standing in case i need a shot of him, shanks should be easy to get, does it matter like, what they are wearing?
              well, from a girls POV, it should be something muscley, lol. I can PM you the ones of Blake Lewis

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

well, from a girls POV, it should be something muscley, lol. I can PM you the ones of Blake Lewis
                ok lol im a dude but i can try and work with any shots u give me

Comment

i'd be glad to help too. i'm a girl too and i might be able to help. if you'd like to see some of my previous check out my thread of sigs. i can do anything you want. i've got more than three years of photoshop under my belt and a ton of shanks photos and yes some with muscles.i can find other pics unless you have something in particular. i can do any colors, sayings pics , effects, etc. i can even resize them. just let me know if you'd like me to try.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44112
                  sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
                  check out everything i've made so far

Comment

Ok ill give some ideas a shot

Comment

ok lol im a dude but i can try and work with any shots u give me
                      teeheee, I know ur a dude, but you must know what I'm talking about

Originally posted by drjacksonfan View Post
                      i'd be glad to help too. i'm a girl too and i might be able to help. if you'd like to see some of my previous check out my thread of sigs. i can do anything you want. i've got more than three years of photoshop under my belt and a ton of shanks photos and yes some with muscles.i can find other pics unless you have something in particular. i can do any colors, sayings pics , effects, etc. i can even resize them. just let me know if you'd like me to try.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44112
                      hmm....do you think the both of you could make them with the specs i posted and I could use both? I dont want to seem horrible greedy or whatnot,lol

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

teeheee, I know ur a dude, but you must know what I'm talking about

hmm....do you think the both of you could make them with the specs i posted and I could use both? I dont want to seem horrible greedy or whatnot,lol
                        lol it can be like when the air force buys a new jet, which ever one you like more wins

3 years of photoshop Vs photoshop newbie

Comment

lol it can be like when the air force buys a new jet, which ever one you like more wins

3 years of photoshop Vs photoshop newbie
                          lol, just call me the air force (I will end up using both though, most likely). I know I pm'd you the blake pics, but I will put them up here for both of you)

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

this is my prototype idea for ur trading cards idea

Spoiler:

i have to add other people still

Comment

i can work with anything. any particular colors, fonts, size, and anything else you can think of?
                              sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
                              check out everything i've made so far

Comment

Working...
                              X