This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at last i'm back

hi i'm Paul, It has been a very long time people, but i re-registered back on cos i forgot my info which must be at least 2 years old

I.ve lost touch a bit of whats going on, used to buy all the DVD;s etc, but lack of cash and doing a lot other things and missing seasons on sky meansi have what 5 seasons to catch up on this includes atlantic which i have never seen.

Is there anywhere i can see streams episodes of stargate, mainly for season 8 upwards?

will be coming here a lot more often

Originally posted by Wormpaul View Post
    hi i'm Paul, It has been a very long time people, but i re-registered back on cos i forgot my info which must be at least 2 years old

I.ve lost touch a bit of whats going on, used to buy all the DVD;s etc, but lack of cash and doing a lot other things and missing seasons on sky meansi have what 5 seasons to catch up on this includes atlantic which i have never seen.

Is there anywhere i can see streams episodes of stargate, mainly for season 8 upwards?

Talking about downloading or illegal watching of Stargate episodes is against GW rules. Plus, I would never reveal my secret sites.

Comment

So who were you, Paul?
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

yeah, i've never seen you around before (obviously your username my be different).

Good name by the way . Same as mine!
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah i have been on here before, i probably was under a different name,. There is another site i used to go to,the other major one, i go under that name

I didn't mean illegal downloads and i didnt even say downloads i said episodes that are streamed. like the southpark site that has all the episodes you can see

Yep not easy picking a good name, it just come to me cos its wormhole of course i thought what the hell. i'm not going to go under a character name, a little tacky that,lol

I just want to catch up on stargate. There are a few convention clips on youtube, view funny ones. i'm surpised no one has actually up loaded vidoe episodes to be honest

Comment

mainly cos that would be illegal.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah i have been on here before, i probably was under a different name,. There is another site i used to go to,the other major one, i go under that name

I didn't mean illegal downloads and i didnt even say downloads i said episodes that are streamed. like the southpark site that has all the episodes you can see

Yep not easy picking a good name, it just come to me cos its wormhole of course i thought what the hell. i'm not going to go under a character name, a little tacky that,lol

I just want to catch up on stargate. There are a few convention clips on youtube, view funny ones. i'm surpised no one has actually up loaded vidoe episodes to be honest

sorry paul i have not idea how to do that, but definitely check out you tube great stuff, i got too see some stargate atlantis clips from there , particularly shows i can't watch like Sunday? oh and you watch episodes off of itunes too they cost $1.99 though not too much , hope that helps, i am glad you are back what was you name before you left?
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                Talking about downloading or illegal watching of Stargate episodes is against GW rules. Plus, I would never reveal my secret sites.
                What sites, we know of no sites

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  mainly cos that would be illegal.
                  And cos people were doing so - illegally - and MGM threw a strop and shouted and waved their fists at YouTube who went on a massive purge of any clips/vids that were remotely Stargate related, including an awful lot of fanvids.

Episodes of Stargate can be purchased from iTunes or Amazon Unbox (for those in the US anyway).. as far as I know those are the only places where you can legally get the eps online. Other than that, you're looking at buying/renting the DVDs.
                  sigpic

Comment

To be honest i dont know what all the fuss is about with streaming ( not DLing ) video;s

You can't download the video you stream, unless you want to spend hours finding out, which i don't.

Just because the brothers who come up with the technique of encoding uploading videos into flash then you an watch them without waiting, doesn't mean everyone can start leaning on them from a great height. Even the BBC have the their own channel on youtube, they didnt make a fuss, so why does everyone else have do. At the end of the day its extra and a lot of the time free promotion for these comanys so they should shut up really

i have been on this site before i don't know what name i was on. The other is gaters.net net i was wormpaul on there, but its been a long time since i went on there

I just want to catchup with stargate, ain't seen it since mid series 8 i think, ain't even seen atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by FinalMacGyver View Post
                      What sites, we know of no sites
                      I have all the DVDs and even I know all the sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X