Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think the best explaination is the queen symbiote is capable of using and altering a host's reproductive system for it's own use. Didn't she need Daniel's..help..before spawning those things, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
      Yeah, I think the best explaination is the queen symbiote is capable of using and altering a host's reproductive system for it's own use. Didn't she need Daniel's..help..before spawning those things, too?
      REALLY icky.
      sigpic
      I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
      'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
      'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Hathor just used her belly device to create a pouch. Jaffa are genetically twisted humans to serve as hosts with more efficiency.

I thought Egeria looked like that because she was actually sick or something. the other Tok'ra seemed shocked/disgusted.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          Hathor just used her belly device to create a pouch. Jaffa are genetically twisted humans to serve as hosts with more efficiency.

I thought Egeria looked like that because she was actually sick or something. the other Tok'ra seemed shocked/disgusted.
          I think the Tok'ra where shocked/disgusted because not only was it there Queen but a sentiant being was also locked in a tiny tank like an animal.

As far as the HATHOR stuff goes i think its now an episode which we should all just 4get happened as there are too many diffrences and plot holes.
          1. Humans being turned into Jaffa with little ease seems unliky. As the whole jaffa race are genetically altered and diffrent from birth with life cycles which need them to have a goa'uld at about 10 years old.
          2. Human Jaffa turning back into Humans with nervous systems included. Seems unliky without the DNA splicer. If they could do that 2 Jack why not Teal'c?
          3. We now know the Queens Spawn out of the host in a large red form. Not within a host.

There4 instead i just remember the HATHOR episode as... We find hathor on earth - she uses a chemical 2 control men and take over the base - she escapes to her unground base on another planet
          No Jaffa Humans, playtime with dainel or Goa'uld queen spawning
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
          X