Lost finale vs. Heroes finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost finale vs. Heroes finale

Does anyone else watch both shows? How do they compare? Which one was more satisfying? Let's discuss.

(I've created one on the Heroes thread as well)
    Spoiler:
    Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

I watch both, and I enjoyed both of them. IMO, it is hard to choose between the two finales, because SO much happened in them both. I think Heroes was more satisfying because of the redemption that Nathan got in it. It is going to be difficult to say much more, but I can't wait till the season primieres.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Ummm....I gotta give it to Lost! I was kinda disspointed in the Hero's finale. The Lost finale had me wanting more! Still thinking about it. Hero's not so much......

Comment

my original post in this thread was wiped out in the great database rollback debacle.

so i'll reiterate:

to compare them would be silly.
        it's like comparing apples to chainsaws.

Comment

The Comparison to the two finale's goes like this.... BOTH EXCELLENT.... Some drawbacks to the Heroes Finale like I would have expected the last fight scene a little more grand. As far as Lost though I feel like I got more answers and satisfaction in the finale than I have gotten in the last 3 seasons combined. I totally appreciate the show now, more than ever.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X