This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla & Ronon

To jump into this one, do you guys and girls think that Teyla & Ronon will still be around at the end (Season 10)? of Stargate: Atlantis?

I'd like to think they would be, but I doubt it. I think Ronan will get together with some of his people, and eventually establish a new colony, if not, he'll be killed off like many other Characters have been.

As for Teyla, maybe I am looking into this a little too early, but:
    Spoiler:
    I read somewhere (forget where, I think on Gateworld somewhere) that Teyla is pregnant in Season 4. Thus, should she actually have a child, I've no doubt that she'll want to be back with her people, rather than on some Alien Outpost with a group of 'outsiders'. I also do wonder who the father of that child is, anyone hazard a guess?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

As for the
    Spoiler:
    father
    speculation, there's a whole other thread dedicated to that in the Atlantis season 4 section of the forum.

As to your main question, well I hope R and T will still be around at the end, tho' who's to say Atlantis will last 10 seasons.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
      To jump into this one, do you guys and girls think that Teyla & Ronon will still be around at the end (Season 10)? of Stargate: Atlantis?

I'd like to think they would be, but I doubt it. I think Ronan will get together with some of his people, and eventually establish a new colony, if not, he'll be killed off like many other Characters have been.

As for Teyla, maybe I am looking into this a little too early, but:
      Spoiler:
      I read somewhere (forget where, I think on Gateworld somewhere) that Teyla is pregnant in Season 4. Thus, should she actually have a child, I've no doubt that she'll want to be back with her people, rather than on some Alien Outpost with a group of 'outsiders'. I also do wonder who the father of that child is, anyone hazard a guess?
      Feel free to join us here at the Spanky Shippers thread
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
      X