X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do for three months?

Howdy ya'll!

As you all know last Friday was the midseason finale of both sg-1 and atlantis. Know the question arrises what are we going to do for three very boring months? Watching reruns, dvds and taped vhs' are all givens so I (a person without a life) am wonder what other things people do to pass the time.

There was this one fake SNL commercial a while back promoting a drug called Hybernol. It made you sleep for 3 months straight. Try taking some of that

Comment

Andromeda? I know I know downward spiral you say, but it's still good.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by chiefchucky
        Howdy ya'll!

As you all know last Friday was the midseason finale of both sg-1 and atlantis. Know the question arrises what are we going to do for three very boring months? Watching reruns, dvds and taped vhs' are all givens so I (a person without a life) am wonder what other things people do to pass the time.
        I watch the video tapes of all of the shows I didn't watch on Fridays...and Mondays.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

as I said previously, I am going to review my collecion of The X files .......... also am going to see over and over the 15 episodes of stargate sg1 that I have taped
          and I guess, I'll spend some quiet time watching music videos and reading Fanfics
          but then again, I think I won't have problems with those 3 months, because, school requires a lot of time from me.....and thats what Im going to have now....lot of time ............ (boring)

"To the world you may be one person,
          but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

I'm going to check out that new show "Lost" on ABC. It sounds interesting.
            I'll also watch the Farscape miniseries. Maybe some Joan of Arcadia. Too bad 24 and Alias don't return until January.

Non TV stuff - I'm going to:
            *clean out my closet
            *clean out my garage
            *paint my kitchen
            *landscape my patio
            *exercise every day
            *buy a few things for the house
            *catch up on some continuing education
            *quit hanging out on the forum so much
            *start Christmas shopping

Hmmm....that all sounds a little ambitious. Maybe I'll just clean out my closet and stop there.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

i think i will watch stargate rewruns and inuyasha thats about maybe farcape

Comment

Here's what's on the watch list for me these next 3 months...

1. Andromeda Friday nights (better than nothing... well, maybe)
                2. Little House Season 5 DVD's (just got them... laugh away)
                3. Everybody Loves Raymond Season 1 DVD's (just got 'em... HYSTERICAL)
                4. Star Wars Episodes 4,5,6 on DVD (getting 'em Tuesday!)
                5. Stargate SG-1 Season 7 (OCT 16th! HELL YES!!!)
                6. Seinfeld seasons 1-3 on DVD (November 23rd!!! OY HELL YEAH!!)
                7. Alias Season 3 on DVD

That should keep me busy...

Comment

Hello,

Does anybody else know why they cut the season in half? You don't really see this with too many other shows. At least the ones that I watch.

Comment

Well I'm waiting on S7 box set and S8 [which we probably won't see in NZ until at least late 1st quarter] in that order. I'm looking through my collection again but I'm already half-way through S4.
                    Enterprise is a bit of a distraction but other than that, TV here is sh!te, too many damned reality shows and other pointless drivel.
                    /end rant
                    Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

Delancey do you know when SG1 will start back up on TV2? also do you watch on Sky1? did you see Maternal Instinct on saturday

P.S Lost City was awesome

Comment

I will continue studies in university and try to incorporate Stargate into every single assignment my teachers give me - should drive them positively nuts!

And of course, they just began the reruns of Star Trek: TNG here on Subtv, so I'll be watching those and.. that's about it. So I don't have a life either. :/
                        Channara

-"How come I never get to kiss anybody?"
                        -"Well, it's a... there's being episode written for you ...soon. Very soon."
                        -"Sure."

Comment

Originally posted by chiefchucky
                          Howdy ya'll!

I'm going to set the timer and enter my stasis chamber...again.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Sew, fly a kite, knit something
                            I'm just keeping my mind off it by looking forward to the Call of Duty expansion

4 more days just 4 more days

Comment

SmallVille Season 4

Comment

Working...
                              X