No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how's bout we clone Carson and keep all of us ladies Thunkin and droolin away
    sigpic

Comment

I think Carson's face looks really cute in the hazmat suit. Plus he gets to hug Aiden! *faints*

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
      Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Woo so I did my first music vid and it is a tribute to Earnest from Torment of Tantalus....

which you all know is played by one hunky Paul McGillion (the young earnest not the old one obviously...lol).

So if anyone is interested, I posted a direct link on the music vid thread. music vid thread

Comment

Looking forward to checking out your vid! Although I prefer Paul as Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
            I think Carson's face looks really cute in the hazmat suit. Plus he gets to hug Aiden! *faints*

http://img62.exs.cx/img62/1532/huggles1.jpg
            There's something about the light in the hazmat suit that just suits his face and brings out his eyes, he looks so good in it.
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy
              Looking forward to checking out your vid! Although I prefer Paul as Carson!

Oh yes of course!

But this was his first stint on SG and I think he did a wonderful job! That soft-sultry lighting doesn't do any harm either

Comment

Beckett looks like George Clooney a bit.

He's definitely thunk-worthy but my heart goes to Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                  Beckett looks like George Clooney a bit.

He's definitely thunk-worthy but my heart goes to Shep.
                  Huuummmm not seeing George Clooney, Paul's got his own special brand of 'thunk-worthy' looks, a killer smile (and by that I mean, blinding, sunshine, lady killer smile), beautiful blue eyes and is just such a total sweetheart...oh and he's well fit too!!! :-P

Shep, nah, he's cute but he doesn't do anything for me. Besides this is the Paul/Beckett thunk thread!!!

TJ

Comment

Anyone hear (or read) the news: Paul McGillion has been made a series regular for S2! Which means he should have his name in the opening credits and be in most, if not all, of the episodes. *jumps up and down in excitement*

And that's my two cents...
                    My LiveJournal
                    ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DANIquinn
                      Anyone hear (or read) the news: Paul McGillion has been made a series regular for S2! Which means he should have his name in the opening credits and be in most, if not all, of the episodes. *jumps up and down in excitement*
                      Really? So, we guaranteed seeing his face in every episode, even if in the opening credits. I can't wait..yummy, Carson all the time . There's a thought to gladden a hussy's heart.
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Amen to that! Congratulations to Paul, we all knew it was a matter of time before your talents were recognized!

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy
                          Amen to that! Congratulations to Paul, we all knew it was a matter of time before your talents were recognized!
                          Amen sista!! So good to know he'll be in every ep, even if its just a tiny scene or hell just the credits. But I'm sure it also means we can look forward to at least 1 carson-centric episode, lets hope its more on the calibre of 'Poisoning the Well'!!

TJ

Comment

I will second your "Amen sista!" and add in a "Heck, yeah!"

Comment

and lets bump this so we can thunk some more... anyone have some pics?

anyway.. i do have the first three fics of my series posted up to ff.net (yes and lets just say my damned muse finally got her butt in gear so i can get the fourth one started..) yes and its a SG1 x-over too... plus Heroes fix it... Janet is back... woohoo... space monkey finally gets to be happy infact im almost done with the first chp of the fourth fic. the ratin has gone up (for later chps)
                              sigpic

Comment

I looove Beckett. Him and Shep and McKay make up my SG dream team *sigh*

I love the accent, reminds me of my boyfriends ^^
                                RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X