This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara Thrace Theory .SPOILERS

Firstly, i have announced in the thread about spoilers so i will not be putting them in drop down bars, im a firm believer in common sence.

Anyway, heres what im thinking,

Four of the final five were revealed at the end of Crossroads, part 2. Also Starbuck returned to everyone's suprise. Now i think her being the fifth of the final five is too damn obvious. So im thinking maybe she was bought back by the Ship of Lights, as aposed to the cylons.

Any thoughts?

Also, if this idea has already been posted in another thread would you be kind enough to direct me to it please

the big connection bettween the final 4 that were revaled on crossroads pt2 was that they were all in the resistance so the 5th person in the final 5 will be in the reisitance

the best candidates are

starbuck
    gata
    zerak (unlikely)

how ever it could also be adama as well just to be annoying

Comment

Originally posted by deathskull View Post
      the big connection bettween the final 4 that were revaled on crossroads pt2 was that they were all in the resistance so the 5th person in the final 5 will be in the reisitance

the best candidates are

starbuck
      gata
      zerak (unlikely)

how ever it could also be adama as well just to be annoying
      Starbuck is too obvious. Plus, she stated in an interview that she isn't a cylon. Though they lied about her really being dead, so who knows. But it seems too obvious.

Gaeta...possibly. But he was a wishy washy resistance member...unlike the other four whose resolve was never questioned.

Zarek is someone I've thought about, but I agree that he is unlikely.

But I don't think the 5th cylon necessarily has to have been in the resistance.

I've always thought Adm. Cain would be a good candidate...though she seems just as unlikely as Zarek.

And Dualla is still a good candidate IMHO.
      sigpic
      FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by deathskull View Post
        I think the connection with the final 4 is that they were all on New Caprica. I don't recall Tory be active in the resistance movement...but maybe I missed something that established that.

Comment

Hmmm, heres a thought maybe the fifth cylon is someone thats been killed off already, like Billy. But who knows, im just hoping it'll be an even bigger suprise than the first four.

Though im more curious about the Starbuck possiblities, eg ship of lights or somethig else.

Comment

I think the Ship of Light is a cool theory but I recall RDM stating that the Pegasus episode would be the last homage to the original series.

Comment

Originally posted by Deckard07 View Post
              I think the Ship of Light is a cool theory but I recall RDM stating that the Pegasus episode would be the last homage to the original series.
              i forgot the movie was about pegasus so the odds of cain being number 5 are higher than they were before

plus rdm stated that something in the movie would have greater rerocussions later so we'll find out

Comment

We can probably rule Cain out for a couple of reasons:

Forgive for quoting RDM again, but he stated in the Crossroad podcast that there were clues in the finale as to who the final cylon was. That pretty much excludes Cain since she wasn’t in Crossroads. Also I believe RDM made a reference that the final 5 did not have copies as the other cylons do.

Comment

Originally posted by Deckard07 View Post
                  Yeah I remember hearing that too. Of course if he takes it back, and does another kind of homage thing, I hope they don't go the ship of light route. That'd take the show in a too mystical sorta route, and I don't think that'd be a good thing.

Comment

I think Roslin. She was in the Resistance, she shares dreams with two other cylons and did try to protect Hera afterall. Although if she is the one, i don't know how'll they answer how she has cancer.

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Originally posted by lordmutt View Post
                      I think Roslin. She was in the Resistance, she shares dreams with two other cylons and did try to protect Hera afterall. Although if she is the one, i don't know how'll they answer how she has cancer.

RDM said in the post-season Frak Party Q&A podcast that Admiral Adama was one of the two characters he absolutely did not want to make Cylons, the other being Laura Roslin.

Comment

Ship of Lights. Interesting point.

In the classic version, it took the second episode (actually number 4-5) to discover Kobol. In the RDM version, it took a season to find it.

Timing would be about right.

As for the remaining Cylons, we still have five remaining. We are not convinced that they are Cylons. Fits too easily. We already guessed correctly about 2/4 characters being something cuz of their actions. What? Dont know yet. But we dont think Cylon involvement.

Originally posted by the_fours View Post
                        Four of the final five were revealed at the end of Crossroads, part 2. Also Starbuck returned to everyone's suprise. Now i think her being the fifth of the final five is too damn obvious. So im thinking maybe she was bought back by the Ship of Lights, as aposed to the cylons.
                        Once a MARINE, Always a MARINE

God Bless, Protect, and Speed,

Robert Emmett Stephen Doyle IX

Irish by ancestry, American by birth, but MARINE by the grace of God.
                        Fortitudine Vincit, In Deo Speramus, Semper Fidelis

SEMPERTOONS: http://www.sempertoons.com/
                        SEMPERTOONS Store: www.cafepress.com/sempertoons

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy_Little_Muffin View Post
                          Yeah I remember hearing that too. Of course if he takes it back, and does another kind of homage thing, I hope they don't go the ship of light route. That'd take the show in a too mystical sorta route, and I don't think that'd be a good thing.
                          Well i think they could do a Ship of Lights thing, and make it work. If they intertwined it with in already established mythology. Such as what they talked about on Kobol at the end of S1 and begining of S2 about their gods.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneReconEagle View Post

As for the remaining Cylons, we still have five remaining. We are not convinced that they are Cylons. Fits too easily. We already guessed correctly about 2/4 characters being something cuz of their actions. What? Dont know yet. But we dont think Cylon involvement.
                            Who is “we”?

I would agree at this point there is not positive proof that Tyrol, Tory, Tigh & Anders are Cylons but that appears to be RDM’s intent at this point. And if they aren’t Cylons what is “we’s” theroy?

Comment

Originally posted by LoneReconEagle View Post

In the classic version, it took the second episode (actually number 4-5) to discover Kobol. In the RDM version, it took a season to find it.

Timing would be about right.

RDM says they are Cylons:

Q: The identities of the four Cylons are so shocking! Tory's always been a little iffy, but the loyalties of Anders, Tigh and the Chief seemed beyond question, and they led the resistance on New Caprica. None of them were the usual suspects. Is there any sort of relationship between that sort of human loyalty and their Cylonity?

RDM: I don't know that it's directly connected. If you're asking if that was part of the plan to have them take that cover, then no. They're very much unaware of how they could be Cylons, they're confused by the knowledge, and they don't have an agenda. It's not the same as when Sharon was a Cylon—they haven't been to the Cylon parties. All they really know is they're Cylons. They have this revelation to themselves of what their true nature is, but beyond that they have no idea what the agenda is or if they have an agenda or how this could have happened. They're very much in the dark, much like the audience is.

Q: And just because there will be debate, can you confirm that they are Cylons?

RDM: Yes, they're Cylons.

Comment

Working...
                              X