Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Disney treats its fans better than Universal does, and knows that fans generate huge press for them, so they actually give press passes to some of the bigger Disneyland fan sites. This year, VF was able to get passes for two photographers and a videographer. As for the photographer over in the stands, I would assume that he was the VF staffer left without a press pass.

I'm sure Johnny Depp was rushed! Last year he spent AGES on the red carpet, signing autographs and meeting fans. In fact, he spent so much time there that he only actually got through the first plaza and then had to be rushed over to the screening. The press (standing at the other end of Main Street) was NOT happy about that, as all they got was a fleeting glance of him as he went by.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

lol that's awesome - I like stars who have the time to speak with thier fans unlike some of the more upfront celebrities. I really hope Pirates 3 is good because Spiderman 3 is supposedly a 'towering disappointment' and I was really looking forward to seeing that, and after the way the last Pirates ended. I still want my pics of Keira though!
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Hmmm... just read the report from MiceAge, and they don't mention Keira, either. Maybe she didn't make it? Or had to come in the back way for some reason?

And apparently both Johnny and Orlando skipped the media side of the street altogether - they stayed on the fan side and signed autographs and stuff. That's cool.

Comment

No Keira?

But she.....and the pirates.......Elizabeth Swann!!! Maybe she'll be at the UK Premier?
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Kiera was busy filming a movie. But, we got Geofferay Rush and the monkey, so it's all good!!

VF said that they'll have the whole video in HD without the choppyness. I think one of the reasins the broadcast was sooo bad was because too many people were watching it at once. I mean, at one point there was over 500 peope watching last night at some point.

We broke the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are job here is done . . .

Comment

Yes - Good job everyone.

And what movie was Keira filming?

Silk? Atonement? The Edge of Love?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Yes - Good job everyone.

And what movie was Keira filming?

Silk? Atonement? The Edge of Love?
                I'm not sure. No one really knows.

Comment

Aw

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                    Kiera was busy filming a movie. But, we got Geofferay Rush and the monkey, so it's all good!!

VF said that they'll have the whole video in HD without the choppyness. I think one of the reasins the broadcast was sooo bad was because too many people were watching it at once. I mean, at one point there was over 500 peope watching last night at some point.

We broke the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are job here is done . . .
                    Ah, that explains it! Too bad. Hopefully she'll make it to the other ones, but it won't be the same without the crazy Disneyland crowd.

Yup! Executioner brought his HD camera along to tape all the festivities! Haven't heard yet when that will be going up, though.

Yeah, they were broadcasting through another site (Ustream?) and they actually crashed that site, too. Definitely some serious server issues!

Disney fans seem to be good at breaking the internet with their insanity. "OMG! They repainted a garbage can in the park! *AP crowd rushes to Disneyland to see, then post scathing thoughts about the new paint color and Cynthia Harriss*"

Comment

Working...
                    X