This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach Selwyn on stargate atlantis

Hey does any one know the name of the episdoe that Zach Selwyn was in on stargate atlanits? cause each episode in the episdoe section doesnt have a cast and crew file or I cant find it some help would be nice thanks.

We don't know yet on what episode Zach has played but we do know he is a scientist
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
      We don't know yet on what episode Zach has played but we do know he is a scientist
      I think he will appear in "tabula rasa"
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
        We do know because it was said at the time by JM:

In fact, Zach rapped and danced his way into a guest-starring role as episode linchpin Scientist #2 in season four’s Tabula Rasa.

Comment

Courtesy of Joe Mallozzi's Blog (May 19, 2007):

"Anonymous #5 writes: “What episode of Atlantis is Zac Selwyn going to be in and did he make the final cut?”

Answer: Yes, Zach made the cut. He was actually very good. He’ll be appearing in Tabula Rasa."

Comment

He was indeed pretty good. There is a video of the actual behind the scenes footage featuring him on the sets floating around here somewhere.

Comment

Dumb question: Who is the dude this threads all about? I'm too lazy to "wikipedia" him.

Comment

Working...
              X