GateCon CA (Vancouver) - 2008 Aug 21-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell View Post
    *peeks inside* Helloooo!!! Anybody here??!! Well, here I am 14 months post-GateCon 2008 and wondering when the DVD will be released?!!

And, to say a big, honkin' hello to my fellow attendees! I hope everyone is doing well.
    I believe the non-RDA info was shipped out either last week or the one b 4 that.

Comment

Happy News from Gatecon by email! Look for your email message for details!
      Gatecon is proud to announce that approval has been granted to release the long awaited Richard Dean Anderson DVD from our 2008 convention featuring Mr. Anderson and the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. The DVD completes the 2 disk DVD set that was available for pre-purchase at the 2008 convention, and contains a special RDA documentary of select footage from the convention as well as the Sea Shepherd panel featuring Mr. Anderson and Capt. Paul Watson from the SSCS.
      sigpic

Comment

YAY!! I just got my email.
        Chicago Con Attendee 2011
        Chicago Con Attendee 2010
        GateCon Attendee 2008
        Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Great news about the dvd! Thanks Gatecon PTB Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Got the mail, but wish I would have received the first DVD! Hopefully they will send both now! I paid for both more than 2 years ago!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X