This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to.....

What ever happened to the lovable boxy that was in the miniseries he was such a lovable annoying character that would have been awful in the show lol. But he hasnt been mentioned since the Mini.

Borrowed from Galactica Station.
    Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Actually, besides the mini Boxey had at least one or two brief appearances in the first season. If you have the first season DVD set you see a number of deleted scenes he was in but were cut from the episodes. If you watch these scenes you’ll understand why they were cut…they were cheesy and the character just didn’t work. I suppose he could reappear in the 4th season and be the “fifth” cylon.

Comment

Boxey the final cylon... that would be bad. But... even worse would be the return of TOS Muffit as the final cylon.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

He's a major character in the 'Saggitarius Is Bleeding' Battlestar Galactica novel set in between 'Black Market' and 'Scar'.

Spoiler for the book...

Spoiler:
          The ending is quite ambiguous, Boxey gets shot ... twice, and in the next scene Kara puts his image on the wall of the dead (and the author makes it known that it is bad luck to put the picture up of someone who is still alive, hence some editting of the image was needed) and then at the very end, Boxey is talking to a girl on the civillian ship he lives on and says he survived because he had something on protecting him...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicket View Post
            He's a major character in the 'Saggitarius Is Bleeding' Battlestar Galactica novel set in between 'Black Market' and 'Scar'.

Spoiler for the book...

Spoiler:
            The ending is quite ambiguous, Boxey gets shot ... twice, and in the next scene Kara puts his image on the wall of the dead (and the author makes it known that it is bad luck to put the picture up of someone who is still alive, hence some editting of the image was needed) and then at the very end, Boxey is talking to a girl on the civillian ship he lives on and says he survived because he had something on protecting him...

Wow, a book between two really bad episodes.... ewww...

And I think they should have brought him back as the child slave case where they work like 20 hours staright.

Comment

Working...
            X