This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question in the Mini-Series

hey i was just watching the mini series today and i was wondering at the end Adama goes in to his room and thier is a note that says their are 12 cylon models. Though in episode LITMUS they annouce to the public that the cylons have the ability to look like humans and they proceed to show picture of the ones they know about. THe thing they dont mention is that their are only 12 models. So since they didnt tell the public that their is only 12 models then the general public wouldnt be as worried becuase they wouldnt think that everyone could be a cylon if their is only 12 models.

Perhapes they wanted the public to be worried so that they'd be paranoid and be on the look out. Or perhapes they didn't want the Cylons to know that they knew how many models there were. It could have been a military decision--military officials are always keeping details and specifics classified and on a need to know basis.
    "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Knowing that EVERYONE can't be a cylon doesn't do much to assuage the fear that ANYONE can be a cylon.
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Working...
      X