Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

GateWorld Through the Looking Glass (322)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON THREE
    THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 322

The beach camp initiates their plan to ambush the Others and contact Naomi's nearby boat -- if Charlie and Desmond can successfully disable the underwater jamming signal. Ben's people increasingly question his leadership.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; November 23rd, 2007 at 06:58 PM.

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

Default Re: Through the Looking Glass (322)

sooooo, lost pulls a BSG and basically fast forwards a year or two

could be interesting

Wow...what an interesting story.

Walt, bearded Jack, the suspense...

Just....wow.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

What is going on? Wow, I never expected that! I really don't know what to say after that. They difinately pulled a BSG with that episode. The question is, how do they get back to the island? Can't wait to see how they do that.

: Green is Good.
    I NEED MORE POWER!!!

The question is, is whether all of them, or only some of them return.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Very true, or anotehr thing is, who is still on the island, beside Locke. That is pretty much a gimme that he stayed.

I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Wow, January is such along wait!!!

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

I really enjoyed this episode. I may have gotten into this show kind of late, but I'm very glad I did. Better late than never.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Second Lieutenant Thermonuclearboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    sooooo, lost pulls a BSG and basically fast forwards a year or two

could be interesting
    Oh God, I really hope that's not what happened. I hated it on BSG too.

...who's funeral do you think it was? Sawyer's?
    Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
    I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
    What have these years left to me?
    Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

The good thing about it playing in January, is that when they show it, there will not be any breaks. Like 24, non-stop.

I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Stargate: Horizon Staff Writer SierraGulf1's Avatar

Well, I suppose I'll have to clean the brain matter off my sofa; my head just exploded.

First of all, I love Charlie and Desmond. It was truly heartbraking to see Charlie grow, but I think his character's overall arc and purpose was very, very well done. Desmond remains my favorite character, and I'm glad he'll live to see another day.

Hurley with the van was amazing. Supah Hurley.

As for the Jack story, were the "real world" clips we saw flash forwards with the episode taking place on the island? Or did we fast forward to the real world with Jack reminiscing about the island. No idea where next season will pick up, but the wait is going to be excrutiating.

On the bright side, the faith I had lost in lost early season three was has been completely restored. From Lost in Portland through Through the Looking Glass, the episodes have been, in my opinion, Lost's best.

Stargate, 24, and Heroes had decent season finales, but I think Lost takes the cake this year.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Well that ending had me going WTF.

I'm confused though, in the flashes, Jack said go get my father and see who is more drunk. If that was a future, Jack's father is dead, unless that was a drug induced mistake.

Are they pulling a BSG and flashforwarding or just showing what happens if they leave the island? I'm not sure it would still be Lost without being on the island. We know we have 48 hours left of the show, I can't see them spending time trying to get back to the island. I think that was showing a possible what if cause it just seems to me once off the island, the show ends.

So many damn questions. Whose funeral did Jack go to? Does Charlie survive? I'm beginning to think I should have just waited until the show was finished and gotten the DVD's so I don't spend months going WTF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arative View Post
    So many damn questions. Whose funeral did Jack go to? Does Charlie survive? I'm beginning to think I should have just waited until the show was finished and gotten the DVD's so I don't spend months going WTF!!!!
    C'mon, the WTF factor is half the fun IMO.

"...phu...ah..."

Quote Originally Posted by the fifth man View Post
    C'mon, the WTF factor is half the fun IMO.
    True it is but if I had the DVD's I could just pop in the next DVD and see what happens!

True it is but if I had the DVD's I could just pop in the next DVD and see what happens!
    I know. I was just messing around a little.

"...phu...ah..."

I just thought of something,

Will all the flashes now be flashforwards? Something I remembered from the Lost:Answers right before the finale. One of the producers said, that they view Lost as a mosaic, with past, present and future. We are about half way through the episode run. We know there are 48 episodes left, so what if the rest of the flashers are forward showing what happened after they left the island, will show the island too and then the last episodes, trying to get back to the island?

Major

guys.
    ok.

the story of Lost is a tapestry. this comes straight from the producers and writers. we'll see the past, the present, and the future, and it will all weave together to tell the story.

There was no "pulling a BSG." The flash-forwards were showing the results of their actions on the island.

They aren't getting rescued at the beginning of season 4. Don't worry.

I'm interested as to who was in the casket - I agree either Locke or Sawyer because neither has family to come.

I just thought of something,

Will all the flashes now be flashforwards? Something I remembered from the Lost:Answers right before the finale. One of the producers said, that they view Lost as a mosaic, with past, present and future. We are about half way through the episode run. We know there are 48 episodes left, so what if the rest of the flashers are forward showing what happened after they left the island, will show the island too and then the last episodes, trying to get back to the island?
    That very well could be the case. We'll all just have to wait and see, I guess.

"...phu...ah..."

Ok... so the whole Island story was great!!!!!! But i didnt understand why Charlie closed the door on himself, he had more than enough time to get out and shut the door behind him before it blew, or he could have waited for the room to fill and then swim out the little window hole, so that kinda made me mad. I LOVED when Hurley came through with the van we cheered!!! I was sad to see Tom go, I really liked him, he was entertaining. I loved how Jack beat the crap outta Ben and the whole thing with Danielle and Alex was great!!!
    I love how mad Ben gets when stuff isnt going his way! Loved how Jack told Kate that he loved her.. I so called that! I was a bit scared he was going to say it to Juliet though...
    Walt looked good, Im asuming that he was Jacob... thats the only explaination, when Locke said I cant my legs Walt was like no get up.. so I think he is Jacob....
    Loved how Charlie found Penny and told her bout Des, love that Des shot Patchy that was GREAT and finally we got see him without the patch.. cool

The thing that made me angry was the past 2 seasons end off with a FANTASTIC cliiff hanger, from the hatch to the 3 of them on the dock... this was was weird.. I didnt like it, I didnt like the whole Jack flashforward thing, and what was with his Gerard Butler 300 beard????
    I didnt like how he was all broken.. and I wanted to see what he clipping from the paper said I am asuming it was for Ben cause the coffin was a bit small.... and Jack was the only one who showed and Kate was like why would I go... but It was confusing cause Jacks dad is dead and he kept reffering to him, which was weird, and I dunno I just didnt like how it ended on island with them apperently being rescued, Im assuming that Naomi was working for Pennys dad, finding Desmond before she does to get rid of him once and for all cause he probably thinks that Penny has been wasting her life trying to find Des, so hes probably looking for him to get rid of him before she finds him.

But I loved Charlies message, too bad Des couldnt see Penny...

It was weird to see that Ben was so willing to turn over Alex and just kinda like kick her out, go live with them kinda thing, does he believe Jacob that much that he would just dump off his "daughter"??

I have lots of thoughts on this episode, all in all it was good, I was worried that Jack would double cross them and I was worried about Juliet on the beach so Im glad everything there turned out all good!!

and I knew Locke wouldnt kill or even shoot Jack, he did Naomi cause he didnt know her or anything, he has history with Jack and knows that the other survivors need him...
    But man Ben is sure convincing when it comes to manipulating people, that whole scene with Jack was great. and the whole message to Tom... wow.. Jack was back for sure...

anyways done my ranting.. thanks for listning lol

Oh I forgot...
    That part in the looking glass when the chicks were on the radio with Ben, they were like "hes not telling us his name" and then Charlie was like "its Charlie tell him I say hello"
    HAHAH LOVED it best line, and when Des came up hes like Charlie bloody hell, just the way he said it.. funny!!!
    sorry.. had to add that cause it made me laugh soooo hard

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast