Clear All

Originally posted by GateLadyM View Post
    Happy now?
    Err yeah...sorry, I asked. *hides*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Favorite: McKay, for obvious reasons.

Least Favorite: Eh...nobody really. For me it's McKay ---> Shep ---> Everyone else.

Comment

Favorite in this order John, Teyla, McKay, and then Ronon. I love me some team. The majority of my favorite eps are team episode.

Least favorites are Carson I found his constant whining annoying and Weir she never could convince me she was strong enough to lead this expedition.

Comment

I enjoy them all, but my favorite would probably be McKay by a very very narrow margin over Shep, followed by all the others, Zelenka, Weir, Carson, Ronan, Teyla.

Least favorite - Well, Carter is my least favorite from the cast of either show - not really expecting that to change after her transfer.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Sheppard is my favourite, followed by McKay.
            Least favourite regular? I don't really dislike anyone that much, to be honest. Who am I not really bothered about that much? Weir, I guess.
            sigpic

Comment

Favourite: Weir
              she's the perfect leader.
              the way she treats people and cares about them, the way she defers in decision making, knows how to put her foot down, knows how to admit when she's wrong, torn between morals and protecting her people, her humility, smart, beautiful, daring, kind, self-sacrificing....
              I don't like the way the writers keep bringing her out of character to suit the plot, and the way they let her become obsessed with her position and drunk with power this past season.

Least Favoite: Teyla, and Ellis (I wish him the most terrible death imaginable)
              I don't like Teyla for being incredibly self-rightous over-confident disrespectful controlling person, and the way she is with strangers is really creepy, especially that fake smile . plus I hate that she forsakes her Athosian identity.

Comment

Favorite: Ronon

Least favorite: Teyla.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                  Favourite: Weir
                  she's the perfect leader.
                  the way she treats people and cares about them, the way she defers in decision making, knows how to put her foot down, knows how to admit when she's wrong, torn between morals and protecting her people, her humility, smart, beautiful, daring, kind, self-sacrificing....
                  I don't like the way the writers keep bringing her out of character to suit the plot, and the way they let her become obsessed with her position and drunk with power this past season.

Least Favoite: Teyla, and Ellis (I wish him the most terrible death imaginable)
                  I don't like Teyla for being incredibly self-rightous over-confident disrespectful controlling person, and the way she is with strangers is really creepy, especially that fake smile . plus I hate that she forsakes her Athosian identity.
                  Gotta agree with you on Teyla, but why Ellis? I thought he was pretty cool.
                  Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

gosh i love the team.. shep being my fav, closely followed by carson, weir and ronan

then after that rodney and teyla and Radek

my least fav...
                    sam, keller and ellis...despise them all
                    Last edited by parisindy; 11 May 2007, 04:13 PM.
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                      Gotta agree with you on Teyla, but why Ellis? I thought he was pretty cool.
                      Ellis is just a pig. it's his first time to atlantis and already he's acting like he owns the place. he is way overconfident despite having zero experience, treats people like robots, belittles other people's opinions, rude and arrogant, thinks he knows best and undervalues the experts, has a typical fixed military mind, shows his ignorance at every turn, I could go on but the guy only been in 1 episode...
                      the way he treated McKay was disgusting, and I think he should be reprimanded.

he's the kind of guy that should suffer horribly. being fed on by the wraith like Evertt won't do him justice.
                      I won't be surprised if the crew decides to strangle him at his sleep
                      if I was a crewmember on the apollo I'd toss him out an airlock

Comment

Ellis is just a pig. it's his first time to atlantis and already he's acting like he owns the place. he is way overconfident despite having zero experience, treats people like robots, belittles other people's opinions, rude and arrogant, thinks he knows best and undervalues the experts, has a typical fixed military mind, shows his ignorance at every turn, I could go on but the guy only been in 1 episode...
                        Except for the bolded parts, you've just described McKay, or at least McKay when he was first introduced.

Comment

favourite......gotta be sheppard, also love ronon and teyla..oh and mckay of course! i love the team!

least favourite....cant say i really dislike anyone....probs weir, i dont hate her, im just not wowed by her.

so overall shep = fav, weir= less fav.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Favourite is McKay....because he's just so real and human. He has his flaws and his strong points and he excells in both. He is followed closely by Carson and John.

I don't really have a character I don't like....I love them all.

I guess the one I've been least invested in is Teyla, but not because I don't like her, more because TPTB really haven't done much with her.

Though I could get a least favourite depending on how TPTB handle
                            Spoiler:
                            bringing on Carter

Comment

Fave: for me, it's McKay first followed very, very closely by John. McKay is just awesome (DH's fave word! ) and John's great too. However, like some people said before, I wish we knew more about his past and that they'd flesh out his character a bit more.

Least Fave: Weir, followed by Teyla. I always thought that Weir was indicisive and contradictory at times (we can't expirement on the Wraith... yes we can... no, wait, expirementation is wrong. ) Teyla's okay, but we haven't seen much of her character. However, we've been promised a few Teyla episodes next year so maybe TPTB will change my mind.
                              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

he's the kind of guy that should suffer horribly. being fed on by the wraith like Evertt won't do him justice.
                                I won't be surprised if the crew decides to strangle him at his sleep
                                if I was a crewmember on the apollo I'd toss him out an airlock
                                He was there to do a job and he did it. I like his straight forward-no bs mindset which admittedly can be annoying. Call it a typical fixed military mind if you want. You'll noticed he showed a degree of respect to Shepherd but wasn't necessarily interested in Weirs opinion which was a bit disrespectful i'll admit, but it was a military mission so Weir isn't going to have much to offer, she just wanted to be in the loop.

Even though I like him I can understand why alot of people don't.
                                Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Working...
                                X