Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is, Poundpuppy.

Hey Jess, have you seen AoT yet?
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

I agree, it's a very cute pic. I love it Poor Daniel, just where would he be without coffee? LOL

Hey Myn - nah, I haven't seen AoT yet. I didn't really have much desire to see it after what I'd heard about it. Plus money's kinda tight these days. A friend is getting me a copy at some point though...

Last edited by JessM; 26 April 2008, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Bumpity-bump.

Hey, any of you guys that are on LiveJournal... I'm thinking of making a community over there dedicated to Classic Daniel. People will be able to post pics, fanfic, music videos and other art, have discussions, etc.

There seem to be quite a few comms for Daniel, but none that stand out as being solely for early Daniel (generally S1-S3).

I've gotten some feedback on LJ for it, so I may just go ahead and create it.

When I do, I'll advertise here with a link for anyone that might be interested.

Comment

You gals been busy.....

And Jess posted more pics....

Caption time....

Daniel: "Well? Can we go?"

Jack: "Daniel, wouldn't you rather go to a museum or a library instead?"

Daniel: "Nope!"

Jack: "For cry'n out loud, why can't we just go to Disneyland? Atlantis is like Disneyland...to you."

Daniel: "I'll start packing."

Jack to Sam off camera:

Jack: "So, that's what Daniel looks like on decafe, huh?"

Sam: "Yes sir. He doesn't know I switched his coffee. Too much caffeine is bad for you, sir."

Jack: "Switch him back! That's an order!"
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Daniel does look like an eager little boy in that first pic

Okay, so I've gone and started the community up:

The Golden Boy: A Classic Daniel Jackson Community

It focuses mainly on Daniel from season 1-3 (or to S5 if people want to extend it). Post pics (including picspam), fics, videos, artwork, discussion, whatever there. It's open to all shippers, friendshippers, team fans, even people who like the more recent Daniel more. As long as you like early Daniel as well, you're free to join up.

So to any of you that are on LJ, please drop by and give a look see.

Comment

THE PROPOSAL

Daniel: "Pleeaasee."

Sam: "Daniel, I can't."

Daniel: "Why not?"

Sam: "It's Colonel O'Neill."

Daniel: "What does Jack got to do with it?"

Sam: "He took the last blue jello from the cooler and left nothing but a hard macaroon cookie. I can't stand macaroons."

Daniel: "If we beat Jack and Teal'c at the 3 legged race, I will buy you all the blue jello you want, Dear."

Sam: "Deal."
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

*snerk* If it's one thing Daniel knows, it's a way to a woman's heart

Comment

Working...
                X