Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Near the Darkness and the Night (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    You know, to be honest, that parallel hadn't even occurred to me until you mentioned it. So there was definitely no connection there. In earlier drafts we were toying with the idea of having the Book actually on another planet, but when the idea came up that it could just be on Vorian, we definitely felt that was the right way to go.Well, all I'll say is I'm definitely very curious to see your reaction to the finale.
    I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to see review. I will say that I enjoyed it, but college life prevents me from writing reviews these days. I will return with reviews once I'm caught up.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to see review. I will say that I enjoyed it, but college life prevents me from writing reviews these days. I will return with reviews once I'm caught up.
      Well, I've said this before. You don't have to always write elaborate reviews. As much as they're appreciated, I don't expect anyone to feel obligated to put in that much time and effort, especially since it sounds like you seem to spend a lot of time on those.

I was just wondering whether or not you liked those episodes. Just a regular post would have sufficed.
      Last edited by Alex Rubit; 22 January 2008, 07:52 PM.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I am so glad that Bay'lar has been sent to Pelios. It's great to see the consequences of his actions come back and bite him firmly in the ass. Especially given the Grant/Valiant situation. And again...I'm glad to see this addressed somewhat, even if I am on Evan's side of that. I really wanted to see Grant get ripped a new one for that.

The arc and tension continues nicely. We're building towards something big here and I like it. Interesting to see the Book on Vorian. I hadn't considered the similarity to Lost City but I can see them. It's the last place anyone would expect to look.

I've gotta say I'm enjoying Der'ash. He's starting to get deeper with his doubts and I'm really enjoying how he is developing. It's making him a more complex villian and I'm loving that.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
        X