Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir is Evil ? But then again she is a Replicator.
    They could be good. Remember the last episode featured replicators that were not necessarily bad.

Comment

Oh...my....goodness

I mean there were rumors we'd see Weir again, that she wasnt really dead, and i was inclined to believe she wasnt; but wow, not expecting that reveal. I can't tell what's going on - is she pure evil? has she created her own faction of Replicators and hid until the rest who followed Oberoth were destroyed? So awesome

I also must say, i thought the battle scene was fantastic, truly the best and most complex they've done, and i also thought those effects, the repli-blob/planet exploding effects, and the the way they revealed the big oops-weir-is-not-dead shocker at the end, panning past remnants of the planet, was quite cool.

I am so geared for the second half of this season... possibly some of the best Atlantis ever awaits!

Comment

Originally posted by technoextreme View Post
        They could be good. Remember the last episode featured replicators that were not necessarily bad.
        And how do we know its not nanite Weir clone with the rest of the nanite clones? I highly doubt it, but it is possible.

Comment

was it me or was fran super hot... i'd like to replicate with her lol

u think rodney will make a replicator of carter lol

Comment

Am I the only one ticked that we did not see Oberoth before the planets destruction ? The look on his face had to have been priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by telcslovechild View Post
              u think rodney will make a replicator of carter lol
              You know I was expecting a RepliCarter. But I was happy with Fran.

Comment

To be or not to be is not the question....is it weir?, a replicator chosing to look like weir? or a weir clone that is the question?

And more importantly are they good replicator? bad replicators? and did they give the locators to atlantic specifially to do that, perhaps the replicators finding the atlantis clone was all a ploy for them to take over.

They did say they were watching their reactions over and over again.

Things have certainly changed rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Noneareleft View Post
                  And how do we know its not nanite Weir clone with the rest of the nanite clones? I highly doubt it, but it is possible.
                  I'm thinking it is the real Weir because she was wearing the new jacket for Season 4.

RepliWeir wore the old jacket.

I hope they do more with this storyline in S5.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    I'm thinking it is the real Weir because she was wearing the new jacket for Season 4.

RepliWeir wore the old jacket.

I hope they do more with this storyline in S5.
                    of course RepliWeir was wearing the old jacket, she's been unconscious in Adrift and most likely didn't change uniforms in Lifeline. DupliWeir wore the old jacket because the information on the Atlantis expedtion was that old. just because this Weir was wearing the new jackets doesn't mean it's the real Weir
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
                      I just got off the SGA set for Be All My Sins Remember'd. This episode is going to be awesome!

Before anyone asks, all that I am saying is what I just said. No spoilers here! Oh boy, it is going to rock!
                      SPOILER WARNING!!!

Remember the time I said that? Was I right or what!!

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot...16313_1377.jpg

I am on the right flying the Apollo. It was stressful, but in the end I knew we could take them.

Comment

YOU WERE SO RIGHT!!

d

Comment

Working...
                        X