Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    Well just tried to do some cappin and for lack of a better phrase...computer says no...well more like computer didnt even try. Any suggestions anyone
    Have you got VLC Media PLayer? YOu can cap in that...
    sigpic

Comment

Well just tried to do some cappin and for lack of a better phrase...computer says no...well more like computer didnt even try. Any suggestions anyone
      That is my favourite line from Little Britain

Comment

no I havent. Have u got a link to get it. I presume the cap in the same way. Ive got Inter Video WinDVD if thats any use

Comment

no I havent. Have u got a link to get it. I presume the cap in the same way. Ive got Inter Video WinDVD if thats any use
          VLC Media Player - really good freeware media player program that will play just about any files (including ones that won't play on WMP due to missing codecs etc).

To cap in VLC Media Player, the hotkey is usually ALT CTRL S - but you may need to check what it's set to (under Settings choose Preferences and from the folder menu on the left side of the pop-up box click on the + sign next to Interface.. then pick the Hotkey Settings file. You'll then need to click in the Advanced Options box in the bottom right hand corner and then you can scroll through the list of hotkey settings until you find Take Video Snapshot - check what the hotkeys are for it and change them if you want to. As I said though, I think it defaults to ALT CTRL S.

Then all you gotta do is work out what folder it is saving your pics to! It's a bit fiddly at first but easy once you get the hang of it...
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ali *fingers crossed*. does it tell its taken a cap then

Comment

Thanks Ali *fingers crossed*. does it tell its taken a cap then
              You can tell when it's taken a cap cos a small pic of the cap you've just taken appears in the top left corner of the screen and then fades away. As I said, it's a bit trial and error working out where the program is saving the caps to though... I had to fiddle around a bit to find where it was putting them and I can't remember off-hand how I did it...
              sigpic

Comment

To take a cap in VLC you go to Video > Snapshot.
                To change where the pictures are put, you go to Settings > Preferences > Video and there should be options in there such as what you name it and where they go, and whether or not you want a preview of the cap. I don't have a preview selected so it just displays the address of the folder it's saving them to.

Comment

hey guys wheres all my fave whumpers? with their whumpie piccie's

Comment

Ok so alt ctrl s doesnt work because thats the hot key to pull up the computers support information so I just have to do it the longer way. So heres my first ever ever cap. Gonna make some more when I have the chance.

spoiler for size
                    Spoiler:

Comment

oh cool

Comment

Ok so alt ctrl s doesnt work because thats the hot key to pull up the computers support information so I just have to do it the longer way. So heres my first ever ever cap. Gonna make some more when I have the chance.

spoiler for size
                        Ooooh good start!
                        sigpic

Comment

aaaawwwwww deanie i wuv u

Comment

I've got a few but they're a little dark.

And this isn't *technically* whump but it's just so dang cute...

sigpic

Comment

yeah we all love you thats why we have this thread! ain't that right guys

OMG *squee* hottie has been whumped nice job IWantToBelieve

Comment

Thanks! It's so funny to see how many of us Sheppy fans love Dean too, hehehe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X