• Show
Clear All

Firefly/Serenity EW's Sci-Fi 25

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY MAY 11, 2007

The Sci-Fi 25
    The Best Movies And TV From The Past 25 Years

Firefly/Serenity 2002/2005

Quote:

"Saddle up for the show, to see how it all started, and the movie, to see how it the ending. then pray that someday, some studio exec will have the guts to make more "

LINK:
    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,2003...541_11,00.html

Last edited by kinzeb; 07 May 2007, 09:12 PM.
    sigpic
    sig by leelakin

Nice to see it get the accolades, though it should have been top 5. Children of Men above it? That surprised me, but I can't criticize since I never saw it. I don't think Back to the Future should have been above it. Brazil? Please. I know Lost is popular, but it isn't better than Firefly imho. Some other stuff I don't agree with, but it was nice to see the Thing, Aliens, and Blade Runner get the props they did.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
      Nice to see it get the accolades, though it should have been top 5. Children of Men above it? That surprised me, but I can't criticize since I never saw it. I don't think Back to the Future should have been above it. Brazil? Please. I know Lost is popular, but it isn't better than Firefly imho. Some other stuff I don't agree with, but it was nice to see the Thing, Aliens, and Blade Runner get the props they did.
      These lists are always so arbitrary.....I was glad to see Children of Men in there though- that was an absolutely brilliant film, that everyone should see at least once.

Comment

Working...
      X