No announcement yet.

"The Shroud" episodic images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set photography is shared between MGM and SCI FI, and along with the on-set publicity office they work on getting media coverage and providing them with material.

I assume that everything the network ends up using for their official site has received the proper clearances. My guess is that, rather than taking hundreds of photos and never getting around to getting the actor's OK for their use, it's more likely that they were uploaded to MGM's resource site and filed as "pending approval" and then never moved. There's a ton of them, the episode has already aired, and I'm not sure how much work it would be for the poor Web person in question!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
      On THIS site! Are you kidding? Daniel is the invisible man, just check out the pictures for Bad Guys. Not one single shot of Daniel and I KNOW he was in the episode, at least he was when I watched it. It's quite funny really, the lengths some people will go to to further thier own agenda, funny or sad depending on my mood.
      Hmmm, interesting. I don't spend much time here so I didn't realize it. IMO Shanks is carrying the show right now, though it was nice to see the old MS/RDA dynamic in action again (as your sig alludes to) in "The Shroud"

Comment

Working...
      X