Stargate Space Battles Music Videos Disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Space Battles Music Videos Disappeared

On youtube, there were these great videos of stargate but for some reason youtube took them down. Have any of you seen them and do you know where I can find them?

They were ALL removed due to copyright stuff.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by BuggyMan View Post
      On youtube, there were these great videos of stargate but for some reason youtube took them down. Have any of you seen them and do you know where I can find them?
      They were taken off, I was so mad also. There was one called "Goa'uld space battles" it was great it; was to the song "Clubbed to death". I enjoyed watching it. That video got me into Stargate. After watching it I thought 'I have to watch all those battles in the episodes.' Music and battle sequence videos can get fans into the show. Bad move by MGM...bad move indeed.

Comment

Working...
      X