Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you watch too much Voyager...

...when:

1. You go to bed and you start dreaming with Janeway and the crew.
    2. You slip in a DVD with Stargate and you expect Janet to use the dermal regenerator.
    3. You go out with your girlfriend in a romantic setting , watch closely at the stars, she says how romantic it is and all you can think of is how to WARP space to get closer to those stars.
    4. Your mate is asking you for a favour and you give a typical Seven of Nine answer: "I will comply".
    5. You go to the microwave and ask for a hot cup of tea.

I am serious . All these happened to me in the last two weeks . Anyone else engulfed in Voyager?

But are you having fun? That's the important thing
    It's a phase, it will pass, until something else comes along.

Comment

On a tiresome day, I would tell myself to terminate my program!

I'm actually on the last episode of the third season. It's the first star trek series I'm watching. The mutiny hologram novel by Tuvok is a lot of fun.
      Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by teknobug5 View Post
        On a tiresome day, I would tell myself to terminate my program!

I'm actually on the last episode of the third season. It's the first star trek series I'm watching. The mutiny hologram novel by Tuvok is a lot of fun.
        ha- what was the mutany hologram program ep called? I really want to see that one next time it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          ...when:

4. Your mate is asking you for a favour and you give a typical Seven of Nine answer: "I will comply".

I am serious . All these happened to me in the last two weeks . Anyone else engulfed in Voyager?
          I do that when I'm talking with anyone I slip out a "Comply" every now and then. eh it happens I also say "Indeed" a lot and all the big black guys in my school laugh at me but I don't care I'm a true nerd till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            ha- what was the mutany hologram program ep called? I really want to see that one next time it's on.
            I think the episode is "Worst Case Scenario."

IIRC, it's another one of those Holodeck Strikes Back episodes. Damn, imagine being killed by a bunch of photons and force fields.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post

IIRC, it's another one of those Holodeck Strikes Back episodes. Damn, imagine being killed by a bunch of photons and force fields.
              Not the most dignifying of deaths.....

Comment

How about your wife holding back something you like to do at night. until you stop watching Voyager all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  Just checked. It is Worst Case Scenario.

You know you watch too much Voyager... when you watch 3 seasons in a row in two weeks. I'm beginning season 4 as we speak!
                  Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    ...when:

5. You go to the microwave and ask for a hot cup of tea.

Actually I ask my microwave for "coffee, black" occasionally

thus far it hasnt made any yet...

oh well

Still the best coffee quote is "There's coffee in that nebula"

Comment

Originally posted by GateR_mk View Post
                      Actually I ask my microwave for "coffee, black" occasionally

thus far it hasnt made any yet...

oh well

Still the best coffee quote is "There's coffee in that nebula"
                      LMAO.....great quote from an otherwise (if I recall correctly) dreadful episode.

It's from "The Cloud" right?

Comment

You think that the idea location for a holiday is a disease-ridden planet with only a tall, tattooed guy and a monkey for company
                        You've come to appreciate that Leola Root and Alfarian Hair Pasta are dishes to be savoured and enjoyed - but that Neelix's 'Better than Coffee' should be avoided at all costs
                        You feel oddy cheated when you're doctor's nice to you
                        You wonder why that Wraith guy Michael looks vaguely like a historical figure from the first Enterprise...
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hey, some people think that Chuckles is kind of cute (not me, Tom seems a little cuter) nevertheless I still Chakotay uncontrolably at Chuckle's god-awful parables. and how he cant light a fire by rubbing two sticks together.

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                          You wonder why that Wraith guy Michael looks vaguely like a historical figure from the first Enterprise...
                          or for that matter, a doctor turned politician, a logical science officer turned freedom fighter, an engineer turned evil dictator, an all-too-perky doctor turned nervous wreck or a 'scientist', Am I forgetting anyone?

it just pisses me off, my microwave has never made a decent cup of coffee when I ask it too (at least it hasn't made the coffee then the cup)

Oh well

OH and when you leave a room totally trashed, and expect it to be miraculously immaculate the next day
                          Last edited by GateR_mk; 12 May 2007, 01:25 PM.

Comment

when you notice the remote for your tv is shaped like Voyager and you (the female in the room) insist that only a woman can "captain it".
                            when you drive a voyager and get a vanity plate... "JNWAY1"
                            when you think the wraith mIchael should take over engineering!

(I don't drink coffee so never asked my microwave for it )

Comment

Referring to science terms as '-genic' or when driving trying to move at warp speed.

: Green is Good.
                              sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X