Just a couple of ideas 07% spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a couple of ideas 07% spoilers

Linderman said that he and some others worked together in the early days to try and make the world a better place, but those people turned to work for their own good. Well, obviously one of those people was Linderman...but who were the others?

Ya know what I think? Well, originally, I figured that the leader of "Primatech" was one of them, but in .07% you find out that he's actually working for Linderman. My other idea was Nathan and Peter's mother. She's the perfect candidate and she said she knew about them before they ever did. The Haitian could even be involved, since we really don't know how she knows him.

Off-Topic: HRG is in the Disney Original, Cow Belles...i probably shouldn't know that

MH

There's a theory out that the company is allying with Linderman temporarily. There's a possibility that the leaders of "the company" are the friends Linderman spoke of.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
      There's a theory out that the company is allying with Linderman temporarily. There's a possibility that the leaders of "the company" are the friends Linderman spoke of.
      Interesting theory. I guess we shall see.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
      X