This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld Members' Pets

Well, this is about as off-topic as you can get...but I thought I'd give it a shot. This is a place for Gateworld members to post pictures of their pets. Folks at a thread I frequent got into a discussion about pets the other night, and some posted photos. So I thought...why not open it up to everyone?

To start it off, here are my little furry family members:

The cat is named Callie. The dog's name is Poochie Ray.

Here's Chilly my Chinchilla. He's 4 yrs old and lives in a house with 10 cats.
    sigpic

Comment

Two of Chilly's cat friends-Melon Ball and MiMi
      sigpic

Comment

Tommasina the cat and my Hope (she died last year at 16 yrs)
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That's Schroedinger (my not so smart kitten) ^
          Spoiler:

That's Jesus (pronounced Hey-sus) we just call him Zeus ^
          Spoiler:

This is Cinnamonster (Schroedinger's younger sister)^
          Spoiler:

This is Libbie, Liberty, Bibbsie, Bibber Bear, Kiki.... She goes by all of em. Also the mum of the other two cats.^
          Spoiler:

That's Carter, we call her Carts. She is the mum of the puppy ^
          Spoiler:

And that is Scully. We call her Cully-D and Skullz. She is not related to the other cats. ^

I also have one more Dog that I have no photo's o yet. He's a fifteen (nearly sixteen) year old black Australian Terrier mix... I don't know what the other half it. Jesus how ever, is going to a new home because.... well we are giving away our puppies. and a short message to everyone, Spay and neuter your pets before they litter!!! or you'll end up like me a few weeks back... with seven cats and ten dogs.... (we found homes for all but one of the puppies (she had eight) and for three of the cats )
          Last edited by Commander Jumper; 22 April 2007, 09:00 PM.

Comment

click for full sized pic
            sigpic

Comment

you guys have darling pets...

Comment

This is my baby Tora. She is one of three cats. By far the sweetest. We call her Tora the Explorer(a play on Dora the Explorer) b/c she's a kitten and loves to play, hunt, and well, explore!

Comment

The triplets Paulie,Dolly and Molly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Clicky for bigger

Molly

Arwen

sigpic

Comment

ah lets do this too I only have one dog, but two piccies

Spoiler:

Took on a morning a while ago

Spoiler:

And this was a week ago or so^^

And that's it, i don't have pics from all those spiders and such in my house
                      sigpic

Comment

This is great! I love to see other peoples' pets...and you guys have uber cute ones!!!

Comment

lovely pets everyone... i just love all the kitties... but then im a kitty lvoer too... *sulks* and mine is one of those damned anti social ones... seems that i always have a bit of a prob when it comes to pickin out cats... two damned antic social ones.. well i dont have an pics of my other kitty..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            lovely pets everyone... i just love all the kitties... but then im a kitty lvoer too... *sulks* and mine is one of those damned anti social ones... seems that i always have a bit of a prob when it comes to pickin out cats... two damned antic social ones.. well i dont have an pics of my other kitty..
                            my two mostly Black ones are anti social. Cept they cuddle at night . and my older tabby is a bench.... she hates everyone except my mother. And my poor poor long haired Tabby kitten is so slow. Poor dear, it took her five minutes to realize the tub was full of water when I gave her a bath... she looked at it oddly and then a few minutes later she began to panic.... poor thing... she also ran into both a glass and a wooden door. and it took her fifteen minutes to get out of this little cage thing we put her in... and we left the door to it open.... I feel bad for her

Comment

I love how my cats have such different personalities. Molly loves to curl up on the foot of the bed at night, while Arwen would rather be on the big chair. Arwen is a little skittish. She runs and hides at any newcomer while Molly is right there yowling for attention. Arwen hates to be held and freaks out if she is held for more than a few seconds. Molly on the other hand brushes around your legs, yowling until you pick her up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X