Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    Cheers Osiris - just posted and thanked you re the SG1 piccis as well. Would this techno stuff you describe be possible with a dial up on windows 95 with no fancy software? Yes I know, now I have joined the forum I should upgrade!!!!
    I would say SG1 forever, but I think the lineup will change somewhat. I just pray AT will still have a major part or we'll be down to just 2 orginal players. Keep posting and captioning!!!
    Coley
    Hey Coley, W95? Not sure about that. You can try though. never know until you try, right?

I.m kind of looking on seasons 8 and 9 with gloom. If they really plan to disband the team, what will I have left? *sob*

But, that's what these kind of threads are for. Remembering and thunking! Long Live Sg1.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      Sorry, couldn't resist.

Why are you apologizing? The Gateworld site has a severe dearth of topless Teal'c pics (believe me, I've looked for 'em). It's a great pic.
      My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
      -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
      -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
      -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        Just as an afterthought...

Ooh, this one's nice.
        My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
        -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
        -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
        -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

I;m back. Been busy uploading stuff on image shack. Here's one I particularly like.

"Renounce Apophis, and return to us!!"
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Like the last photo
            How about the caption
            "Did you swallow your medicine? I know it tastes bad, but you must take it. C'mon, open your mouth let me see!!"

Comment

what every one fav teal'c ep mine is Sacrifices

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                Like the last photo
                How about the caption
                "Did you swallow your medicine? I know it tastes bad, but you must take it. C'mon, open your mouth let me see!!"
                'Thunk's' for the caption suggestion.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                  what every one fav teal'c ep mine is Sacrifices
                  My favorite is the very first one he was in when Jack and him helped all those hostages. That was some of his best acting.

You know, I don't think it was necessary to fatten him up. He looked great before. Great cheekbones.

http://img150.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...warrior2os.jpg
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Has anybody seen Gemini yet? I'm really liking Teal'c's new look now.

Comment

Saw Gemini last night. I dunno, I think i'm one of the die-hards that prefer him bald.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I can't seem to find your thread and I ask why ????? Teal'c is like the best character ever. So Ive decided to start my own cos hes so great.
                        In my opinion Teal'c is above all my favourite Stargate Sg-1 Character. He rules all and has been my fave since episode 1. however it wasn't until Cor'ai that he truly proved my best. Tyhe jokes have been great through the years. From him refusing to relinquish his weapon because he says he needs it if he goes to the surface in Cold Lazuras. To the door slamming in Window of Opportunity and now he has hair its even better. susch classic lines as 'Colenel O'Niel has informed me that I have got my Mojo back.'(Orpheus) and the great 'As am i' line from Failsafe. He's one hell of a guy.
                        His Jaffa fighting skills have made him the best at things such as the use of infiltration as other Jaffa (seen in Secrets and Mobius pt1.)
                        And his fighting spirit continues even though he now depends on Tretonin rather than his symbiote to keep him alive which has its High points and sometimes very low points. (Orpheus)
                        And through the amount of times he hads seen his false god Apophis rise again and again he has remained faithful except for in enemies/threshold when he was under control. And with help from other Jaffa has now SPOILER Defeated the Gou'ald and Kull Warriors. as seen in Threads.
                        Now what do you guys think ???
                        Last edited by Metarock Sam; 03 March 2005, 11:18 AM.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I forgot to say that Teal'c has gone through many changes and lovers.
                          Drey'auc who was his wife thought he was dead then dvorced him then was sent to live in the land of light then eventually died.
                          Shanauc. Even though she appeared in 1 episode (and in changeling as Tealcs wife Shauna) was great however was sadly killed by Bad Tanith who Teal'c later killed for revenge or so we think.
                          And New Lover Ishta the Jaffa Women Warrior person who Is also that Vulcan person from Enterprise. Who he gets along nicely with and saved her life recently in Sacrifices.
                          Lets hope he gets to keep this one cos shes great and on Tretonin with Teal'c.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I love Teal'c too. He's the solid foundation of the team.

Comment

Whoo hoo! Go Teal'c!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                Whoo hoo! Go Teal'c!
                                I can't agree more!, Teal'c rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X