Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys

I've been on this forum for quite a while, and I've noticed a distinct lack of Teal'c threads.

I for one love the guy, especially his sense of humour and his outlook on humanity.

I also think that Christopher Judge is an awesome actor and writer, and I hope if there is a season nine, we can look forard to more of his fantastic work!

This thread is to talk about Teal'c and the man behind the tattoo.

Enjoy!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hey guys

I've been on this forum for quite a while, and I've noticed a distinct lack of Teal'c threads.

I for one love the guy, especially his sense of humour and his outlook on humanity.

I also think that Christopher Judge is an awesome actor and writer, and I hope if there is a season nine, we can look forard to more of his fantastic work!

This thread is to talk about Teal'c and the man behind the tattoo.

Enjoy!
      cool thread thanks Sus

not to metion the handy butt work out he told us all about on the low down

i think we some times forget that there are three god damn sexy men on the show

and no i don't mean hammond

... although

nah just kidding Don's great but SG-1 is full of stunners!!!!!!

hey sus can we tell thes nice folks where to get a pic of T with and affro and a chesy grin??????????

<- CJ (minus hair)

(BTW delete some god damned pm's so i can send you one!)

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
        cool thread thanks Sus

not to metion the handy butt work out he told us all about on the low down

i think we some times forget that there are three god damn sexy men on the show

and no i don't mean hammond

... although

nah just kidding Don's great but SG-1 is full of stunners!!!!!!

hey sus can we tell thes nice folks where to get a pic of T with and affro and a chesy grin??????????

<- CJ (minus hair)

(BTW delete some god damned pm's so i can send you one!)
        I deleted them like half an hour ago!!!!!!!

What do you prefer?

Baldy Teal'c
        Hairy Teal'c
        Caterpillar chin Teal'c
        1969 Teal'c
        Gamekeeper Teal'c

I'll go with 1969 Teal'c personally!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I deleted them like half an hour ago!!!!!!!

What do you prefer?

Baldy Teal'c
          Hairy Teal'c
          Caterpillar chin Teal'c
          1969 Teal'c
          Gamekeeper Teal'c

I'll go with 1969 Teal'c personally!
          i was thinking more snwo dogs CJ lol

if not 1969

good year

looks like no one likes cj like we do!!!!!!!

Comment

*Looks around nervously, cracks knuckles, musters up courage*

Hello all. In light of the many Thunks for others on the SG team, I thought it might be dandy to start one for my man Teal'c. After all, he is part of the team. *chuckles nervously*

Okay then, *wipes away bead of sweat* Shall we begin? I've noticed it's kind of hard to find a really good pic of the guy so I suppose this should be interesting to see who gets a great pic.

Thunkers, start your engines ...

Senator Kinsey: If they're so strong, why did you switch sides in the first place?
            Teal'c: Because what is right cannot be measured in strength

Last edited by Osiris-RA; 12 May 2005, 06:15 PM.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Ooh, T has _great_ eyes in that pic!

Here's another.

And who wouldn't want to be Drey'auc here?

My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
              -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
              -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
              -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Well look at that! a post! Nice pic. The one belows one of my fav's.

It's funny, everyone's been talking about what RDA, AT and MS have been up to concerning the doubtful 9th season, but what about T?

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  Well look at that! a post! Nice pic. The one belows one of my fav's.

It's funny, everyone's been talking about what RDA, AT and MS have been up to concerning the doubtful 9th season, but what about T?

Nice one. I'm amazed there hasn't been such a thread already. Did I hear correctly that CJ has signed on for the next season?

Comment

I sure hope so. It just wouldn't be StarGate without T, would it?

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Okay, More T!!!!

(by popluar demand)

Armed with his staff weapon, Teal'c wonders if he should have set up that insurance policy last year.

Is it? No, It couldnt be! It is! The Teal'c/Judge Thunk thread!! Kel Noch!
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

He's got such a great smile when you see interviews with him.

Comment

I seem to be cursed to watch the guy from afar. I'd love to go to a convention. You been?
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Never been to a convention and probably never will. I'm pretty new to this forum stuff too. I like all the guys, but CJ seems so down to earth and cool in those interviews I've seen-- in addition to looking great. So I'm glad to see him get his proper share of attention.

Comment

Yeah, I like him too. He's IMO the most spiritual of them.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"A lot of it is just in the headgear." CJ, Lowdown

He is so THUNKABLE
                                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X