X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, couldn't resist.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Teal'c/Chris is so, so frelling Thunkable!! Thank goodness for "The Changling."

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
      Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Youve got som esweet pics there, Aiden, and the Lt. Aiden forum ain't bad, neither. I may just post soon.

Come on, do you really want to mess with this guy??
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Look at that smile!! Forger BeastMaster, this is our new Crest spokesperson.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Yes, you may!!!
            and I might add, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!
            I had the pleasure of meeting CJ at a con in Tampa last August!
            He is such a sweetie!!

waterfall

Comment

Wow, you're so lucky. I gotta get me one of those cool T shirts.

Nobody had better be sneaking up on me.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"I will not rest until all the Goa'uld are dead."
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Guys, come on, I can't be the only one in charge of finding drop dead sweet pics of the T master! Hustle!!

These two should be on the same show

Whoa!! Coolness overload!!
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Just as an afterthought...

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

One hippopotumus, two hippopotumus, three hippopotumus, four ... ready or not...
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        Just as an afterthought...

Gosh, wouldn't kick him out of bed for dropping crumbs... well, wouldn't be able to kick him out but you know what I mean. That's quite some hunk of man.

FF, equal opportunity thunker.
                        sigpic

Comment

im still confused

Comment

Hi,
                            this is my first post. Hope everyone is fine and dandy out there.
                            Thankyou for starting this thread and adding the pictures.
                            I haven't got a clue how to even aquire photos from the series and get them onto my computer, but its great you all have the power!!
                            Teal'c is a great character and has loads more development potential - writers willing.
                            Coley

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                              Hi,
                              this is my first post. Hope everyone is fine and dandy out there.
                              Thankyou for starting this thread and adding the pictures.
                              I haven't got a clue how to even aquire photos from the series and get them onto my computer, but its great you all have the power!!
                              Teal'c is a great character and has loads more development potential - writers willing.
                              Coley
                              You can get photos from a simple image search on yahoo or google, I use yahoo, (yahhooooooooo!!)

Then you can get a free account at an image hosting site, Image Shack's a great place to do it. Then you just upload your saved images from your pictures and when they're uplaoded on the host site, you copy the forum url and paste 'em here on the forum.

You can actually juist copy and paste the actual image url when you find the picture, but it's kind of easier to just host them because then you can just pick one and stick it where ever you want.

Just make sure you have permission to copy the photo.

It's fun this thunking stuff.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Cheers Osiris - just posted and thanked you re the SG1 piccis as well. Would this techno stuff you describe be possible with a dial up on windows 95 with no fancy software? Yes I know, now I have joined the forum I should upgrade!!!!
                                I would say SG1 forever, but I think the lineup will change somewhat. I just pray AT will still have a major part or we'll be down to just 2 orginal players. Keep posting and captioning!!!
                                Coley

Comment

Working...
                                X