No announcement yet.

Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rats ! I should have put "Great huggers" on my list of hero rules !
    Also should have listed compassion......oh well .

*Tries to keep on topic and keep my mind off Daniel ,Jack, and Jonas!*
    (Sam's hugs can go to anyone she likes.......I don't *Cough* think that way about her !! )
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Still, one must wonder why a digital watch would cause the enemy's highest Jaffa to switch sides in "Children of the Gods". Good thing it only took five seasons to get that one explained.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I know what you mean.
        One must wonder about loads of other things though ,that the writers still haven't seen fit to address.
        To save myself headaches,I put these finer shadings of detail down to "PTB Amnesia".

Comment

Could be that the Powers are just a bit too subtle at times. Especially when dealing with Teal'c.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by xathras
            indeed
            Awww! I didn't get here in time. When I first saw the name of this thread, that answer popped right into my head. However, I'd have said it more like this:

"Indeed I am Madeline."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Yes, Teal'c is fabulous!

I absolutely could not adore the man more!

I just love him, he is such a wonderful character!

Comment

CJ is indeed a wonderfull hugger so Teal'c probably is too.

Madeleine

Comment

*Sigh* CJ/Teal'c'd be my first choice for hugs too,ladies,.............but I'd consider the other Main guys as well.If they'd have me,that is !

Y'know,this is the reason why I've never "Thunked" for Daniel ,Jonas,and Jack...I'm spoiled for choice .

Comment

I'm not sure season 1 Teal'c would be a wonderful hugger, but season 8??? Oh, yeah. Wouldn't mind hugs from all the guys, actually.

I was thinking about the first episode I saw with Teal'c. I started watching in season 3 and the first episode I saw was "Point of View".

I didn't really understand what Teal'c was all about at that point but there's that one scene where they go to the alternate reality and Teal'c comes face to face with himself, still in service to Apophis.

Teal'c: "Renounce Apophis as a false God and join us in our deliverance of this world and I will spare you."

AU_Teal'c: "Shol'va!"

*Teal'c shoots AU_Teal'c with his staff weapon*

Jack: "The idea was to zat him."

Teal'c: "As I said O'Neill. Ours is the only reality of consequence."

That was when I thought......Wow this is a really cool guy. He still is.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                      Still, one must wonder why a digital watch would cause the enemy's highest Jaffa to switch sides in "Children of the Gods". Good thing it only took five seasons to get that one explained.
                      IMO, This was the first time Teal'c ever saw a technology that wasn't Goa'uld-based, yet it was advanced compared to all the other human populations he had dealt with. He already had his doubts that the Goa'uld were gods. This was his best opportunity to prove it, so he told himself;" Go fot it." or words to that effect.

Anyway U ladies can get back to your hugs/dreaming now. Carry on.

Comment

No worries,Ancient 1 .
                        This is a nice restful Thread,and it's for everyone to relax a bit when they post about Teal'c's qualities.
                        Discussion's good fun too.
                        May this stay a friendly zone for us all.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          No worries,Ancient 1 .
                          This is a nice restful Thread,and it's for everyone to relax a bit when they post about Teal'c's qualities.
                          Discussion's good fun too.
                          May this stay a friendly zone for us all.
                          *pulling up a chair*

I just watched "Changeling." It was written by CJ. He did a really good job, even if it did catch me off guard a bit as this is the first I've seen this ep. I have to admit though, it was a little disconcerting to hear Teal'c speaking so casually, (human), in his dreams.

I also enjoyed the ep he wrote in S7 where he met...(OMG, can't remember name of ep!) Any he met those amazon type Jaffa with Jolen Blalock.

Can we deduce CJ's taste in women from these?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            IMO, This was the first time Teal'c ever saw a technology that wasn't Goa'uld-based, yet it was advanced compared to all the other human populations he had dealt with. He already had his doubts that the Goa'uld were gods. This was his best opportunity to prove it, so he told himself;" Go fot it." or words to that effect.
                            Perhaps I.. overstated the effect of the digital watch. After all, I'm sure there was something else in that episode that had an effect on Teal'c, even if I didn't catch it.

Comment

(plz keep in mind i was too lazy to read 3 pages of topic)

Teal'c seems to be the only one who actually can hit anything with a staff weapon

Comment

He is fabulous. He is so calm and logical. And I love the way he looks at O'Neill when he
                                says or does an O'Neill thing. He is so steadfast and logical. I can't imagine anyone except Chris being him. And I think he is more attractive each year too.

Comment

Working...
                                X