Stargate themed games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate themed games

I've been thinking that it would be neat to have a sticky thread here where people can list internet sites that are games based on Stargate. I did try to look for one and even used search function, but to no avail. So if I missed it I'm sorry.

I'll start by listing two sites that I go to.

Ausgate Stargate Command The main neat thing about this site is you travel between the episodes testing your Stargate knowelge. The questions range from easy (Where was O'Neill when the officers came to see him [from Childern of the Gods]) to the obscure (What was the code on the case that was behind the pillar that Dainel was translating.) There are other things you can do there that you'll just have to see for yourself.

SG:Omega The basic premis is you get a relm to control and try to rise to powerful postion in the universe. I know there are particpants of this site on the fourm since I found it through a sig.

Lets see what else is out there.
    Last edited by Thor's Pal; 22 April 2007, 04:55 AM. Reason: code cleaning
    Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
    "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
    "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
    ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
    McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
    "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."
Working...
X