This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a bit of character help for a fic

I have a fic planned out in my head but I'm still trying to figure out what SG-1's reaction to the situation would be. I've come up with a few different ones, but I'm not really sure which to choose and I don't want to make the reaction too out of character for them.
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

be happy to brain storm, but i need more than that.

wanna set up the situation and characters involved?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      be happy to brain storm, but i need more than that.

wanna set up the situation and characters involved?
      I'm trying to think how much detail I can give without going into the whole story. Um... So this would be around the end of season 7, after Death Knell, before "Heroes".

Normal cast, starts out with SG-1 on a standard "explore" mission. Jack and Daniel go in one direction, Teal'c and Sam in another. Jack and Daniel find a little kid, Teal'c and Sam find (what's left of) a village and (what were) it's inhabitants. Jack and Daniel go to join them, and when they get there Sam and Teal'c sense the kid is a Goa'uld.

Is that enough? I'm trying to think of what SG-1 would do next.
      Last edited by Space Monkey52; 20 April 2007, 03:26 PM.
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

does the kid flash his eyes? or do they thinhk that the goa'uld is hiding in but not in control of hte kid?

they would be unsure and on their guard but if the snake hasn't manifested itself then sam could suggest that the kid coud be like cassandra, a survivor of nirti's experiments.

if so, taking it to the gate is a risk, it could blow up. but if hte kid manifests itself and its yees glow, then theyu'll be torn. they should restrain it cause it has more strength, but - and this depens on the age of hte kid - they don't want to.

if the kid is less than 10, they'll likely count on teal'c's strength to help control it. if the kid's a teenager, it'll be tied up to be taken back to earth with the hopes of the tok'ra freeing it.

if the kid is very young and totally unaware of being possessed, compassion might override common sense nad they'll want to take it back to earth (especially if htey can see the scar of a snake jumping into the kid...thus eliminating the cassandra/nirti possibilty)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Common sense would dictate restraining the kid immediately and contacting the Tok'ra, the not so common sense would be to take it back to Earth.

I think they'd take the kid to the Alpha Site and locking it up there until the Tok'ra arrive.

Comment

Working...
          X