This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al and Goa'uld Voices ?

I was a big fan of Stargate up until O'Neill left the team, so forgive me if I'm unsure as to WHY Ba'al has a regular human voice.

Well The Goa'uld nave to talk in the that evil sounding voices its just an intimidation thing and sense knowone beleives hes a god anymore what's the point he just does it in frontof his remaining Jaffa now.Also he is head of the trust on earth and he would have kind of stuck out with the evil voice thing.
    sigpic

Comment

BA'AL IS RUNNING THE TRUST NOW!!??

I actually thought the voice thing was involuntary. =/

Comment

Yeah he runs the trust.Plushe has like 100 clones
        The voice thing isnt involuntary remember hathor and there are two more go'auld in season 9 that theat speak normally too athena and nerus.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I never thought of Hathor. I still wish he would have kept his demonic voice. It made him seem so much cooler. Now he just seems like a wimp. SO.. Ba'al is still inside of the host and all of that jazz. Cool.

I was mad when Sam punched him down. I'd of expected better out of him. Teal'c would probably have broken him in two though. XD

Weren't all of the Goa'uld and stuff (since Ba'al's host must have been a jaffa before he was taken as a system lord host) really tough and all? So how could Ba'al go down so easy when we know that Teal'c would have avoided or blocked it with no trouble whatsoever? (I got a kick out of his sparring match with Jonas).

In short, I hate how they made Ba'al so wimpy, but still.. he shouldn't have gone down so easy with just one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggot View Post
            Yeah, I never thought of Hathor. I still wish he would have kept his demonic voice. It made him seem so much cooler. Now he just seems like a wimp. SO.. Ba'al is still inside of the host and all of that jazz. Cool.

I was mad when Sam punched him down. I'd of expected better out of him. Teal'c would probably have broken him in two though. XD

Weren't all of the Goa'uld and stuff (since Ba'al's host must have been a jaffa before he was taken as a system lord host) really tough and all? So how could Ba'al go down so easy when we know that Teal'c would have avoided or blocked it with no trouble whatsoever? (I got a kick out of his sparring match with Jonas).

In short, I hate how they made Ba'al so wimpy, but still.. he shouldn't have gone down so easy with just one punch.
            Goa'uld's don't pick people just for the strength - they don't need it as their Jaffa are their strength - They look for hosts who are 'perfect' i.e good looking and healthy
            sigpic
            Spoiler:
            President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
            President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
            Forum Charmer
            Forum Ambassador
            Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

A jaffa can't be blended with Goa'uld uless it is the Jaffa that carried that particular Gould. This only happens when there is no other option (1969)

The Goa'uld use human slaves as hosts.
              Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                Goa'uld's don't pick people just for the strength - they don't need it as their Jaffa are their strength - They look for hosts who are 'perfect' i.e good looking and healthy
                What about Sokar, Apophis with the scarred face, Yu ended up old & senile etc.

Comment

That's because they liked the body sooo much tht he kept it for thousands and thousands of years - using the sarcofficus to keep it going
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                  President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

BA'AL IS RUNNING THE TRUST NOW!!??

I actually thought the voice thing was involuntary. =/
                    How would they infiltrate like an asurak or a tokra if they had to talk like a horrible sinus infection all the time? They can talk normal, but normals cant talk like them without technological assistance, a good way to differentiate god from slave to the masses.

Comment

I agree with that.. he shoud not have gone down so easily, but perhaps they allowed it to slide through to show how peeved carter was..

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I don't think Baal was expecting Carter to hit him. It doesn't really matter how strong he is, if someone hits you really hard in the FACE when you're not expecting it you're gonna feel it, and possibly go down.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                        X