Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Discussion/Appreciation Anyone..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August" by Claire North (AKA Catherine Webb).

Quite possibly the only "Time travel via reincarnation, but with all the memories of your past lives intact" novel I've ever read.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"The Blacklist: The Beekeeper (No. 159)" by Steven Piziks.

An original spin off novel from the TV series.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Re-reading "Skin Game" by Jim Butcher.

Book 15 of the Dresden Files.
        sigpic

Comment

"Emergence" by John Birmingham.

Book one of the "Dave vs. the Monsters" trilogy.
          sigpic

Comment

"The Dreamer's Lament" by Benjamin Burford-Jones.

Book 13 of "The HAVOC Files" series of Doctor Who spin-offs featuring a pre-UNIT Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
            sigpic

Comment

Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"The Peripheral" by William Gibson.
                sigpic

Comment

Re-reading "The Once and Future Caesar" by R.M. Meluch.

Book 6 of the "USS Merrimack" series.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Blood Song" by Anthony Ryan.

Book one of the "Raven's Shadow" trilogy.
                    sigpic

Comment

"The Flaming Soldier" by Christopher Bryant.

Second spin-off novella from the main "HAVOC Files" series.
                      sigpic

Comment

"The Furthest Station" by Ben Aaronovitch.

A spin-off novella from the "Rivers of London" series.
                        sigpic

Comment

"The Heart of What Was Lost" by Tad Williams.

Sequel to the "Memory, Sorrow and Thorn" trilogy, and at the same time prequel to "The Last King of Osten Ard" series.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Tower Lord" by Anthony Ryan.

Book two in the "Raven's Shadow" fantasy trilogy.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Queen of Fire" by Anthony Ryan.

Book three in the "Raven's Shadow" trilogy.
                              sigpic

Comment

"The Daughters of Earth" by Sarah Groenewegen.

Book 12 in the "HAVOC Files" series of Doctor Who spin off novels from Candy Jar Books.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X