Will someone die in the season finale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will someone die in the season finale?

If its Chloe i will no longer watch smallville because she is a great character and if she dies who will be the one helping Clark with well everything.

Clark.

They could always try their own 'Death of Superman' arc. If not, I pray Lana. However last I heard, it was just a rumour that one person may die and another may leave.

sigpic

Comment

probably be chloe in the comics it was only lana who knew his secret then again pete never new so who knows

Comment

If Chloe dies, I stop watching. I'll probably also spend several weeks telling everyone how much I hate the show, and whenever anyone brings it up in the future, I'll state how awful I think it is.

If Lana dies, I get my friends together and throw a party. Then I go around strongly encouraging people to watch the show, which I currently don't.

Comment

Tbh the show went to hell when john schneider died or should i say when johnathan kent died, dont want people getting the wrong ideas

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
            Tbh the show went to hell when john schneider died or should i say when johnathan kent died, dont want people getting the wrong ideas
            Season One was classic. Proved itself to be a promising show with tons of potential. Set up characters and situations that everyone loved.
            Season Two was decent, but started going downhill fast. The beginning of Season Three almost killed the show. It almost looked like the end to Smallville. But it recovered and went on to a brilliant streak of shows. Season Four was absolutely fantastic. Brilliant start, brilliant finish, great all the way through. Season Five was set up to be the most fantastic thing. Was it? No. It plummeted. First several episodes were disastrous. The show crawled on its knees for a while, and then collapsed onto its belly, heaving for breath, after Jonathan Kent died. Then it lost several limbs with an utterly pathetic season finale. However, Season Six recovered slightly. It was still in critical condition, but at least it was in the hospital receiving some care. It wavers back and forth. Having some ok episodes, some lousy episodes. It got a few great ones here and there though, and that was all that was keeping everyone from turning of their TVs when it came on.
            Who knows? This season could come through. Some radical changes would need to take place, but maybe Season Five and Six are like Season Two and Three. Far worse, of course, but maybe it's setting up for an incredibly awesome Season Seven?
            Probably not. But I can hope.

Comment

well they should let lex die and somehow he grows a clone a becomes lexII

well if they are gonna kill someone, it might be chloe since superman and lex are the antagonist and ....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                well they should let lex die and somehow he grows a clone a becomes lexII
                Please. This isn't ABC's "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman".

Comment

If it's Lana i'll stop watch SV.

Comment

bambi's mother dies at the end LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Personally i hope that Chloe dies, i can't stand the whole "i am such a good reporter" crap. Besides she isn't in the commics so kill her off and make the world a better place!!!

And i hate to disagree with mister toad but i thing the show got better as it progressed. The first 2 seasons where sooooo boring. It actually looked like some cheesy high school show for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfrost View Post
                        Personally i hope that Chloe dies, i can't stand the whole "i am such a good reporter" crap. Besides she isn't in the commics so kill her off and make the world a better place!!!
                        I thought Chloe was in the comics, as one of the few (like two) Smallville creations that successfully transitioned into the comic.

If she's still there, then you've lost your reason to kill her.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                          i can't say the show went to heck when schneider's character died, but i HATED it. they were such a wonderful family together, and when he left... just something was missing.

why do so many ppl dislike lana?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfrost View Post
                            And i hate to disagree with mister toad but i thing the show got better as it progressed. The first 2 seasons where sooooo boring. It actually looked like some cheesy high school show for kids.
                            Ah, so Lex falling in love and marrying a woman actually hired to kill him and take his fortune but not hired by Lionel though Lex thinks it's by Lionel and the whole thing is one screwy bizarre soap opera mess, Clark putting a random green key into a ship, causing it to explode, then running away when he found out he killed his mom's unborn child, putting on a red kryptonite ring and partying it out in the city while committing crimes (avoiding the responsibilities he has to his girlfriend and family back in Smallville), then coming home, everyone just forgetting about it (except for Lana who goes through a whole drama trip), and then a ton of sub par episodes (with lots of romantic cheesiness) isn't a "cheesy high school show".
                            How bout Clark just "losing his powers", getting into another whole dramatic and cheesy relationship with Lana (despite all their past grievances), then dying, then getting his powers back, then breaking up with Lana because he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to just tell her his secret, vampire episodes, Saw rip-off episodes, Family Man rip-off episodes, tons of more cheesy romances, and then a season finale that results in Lana with Lex and Lex taken over by Zod and everyone dying and Clark in a Phantom Zone, that's just not a little too lame for you?

Hope that didn't sound too mean or anything. I realized after typing it that it might be taken as hostile. Sorry bout that.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            why do so many ppl dislike lana?
                            Because when she's not whining, she's looking for new boyfriends.
                            And she's keeps Clark from ever becoming more than a blubbering farmboy idiot.

Comment

There are good reasons for it to be either one. Chloe's sudden meteor freak abilities do paint a target on her back - however, the show's rather abrupt midseason shift back to focusing on Clana (first Lana can't stand to lose Lex then suddenly she's going back to Clark, Clark is moving on then suddenly he just has to get Lana back) might indicate that Lana will be the victim. If they were writing Lana out, they'd have a reason to try to wrap up her storyline. Plus, there are rumors (and I emphasize rumors) that KK is not really happy with her character and has also not been in the best of health this season. IF there is any truth to those rumors, it may be that KK has asked to be let out of her contract. That would explain the rather odd (IMO) shift in direction midseason. It happened on NCIS. Sasha Alexander (who played Kate Todd) apparently decided she couldn't handle the pressure that she was under, so they let her out of her contract and killed her character off in the season finale.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Lana to die. The show would be pretty dismal with all of Lana's angst without Chloe's perkiness to counter it, IMO. Honestly, I'd rather neither die. I would prefer Clark get over Lana on his own - it is, after all, Lois Lane who is eventually supposed to be the love of Clark Kent's life, not Lana Lang. If Lana dies, that makes her a martyr and his forever lost love. Rather not see that. But this show does tend to run on the teen soap opera theme, so I'm picking Lana to die.
                              Last edited by Killdeer; 17 April 2007, 04:29 PM.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X