Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask David Nykl! (Possible Spoilers for Stargate Atlantis)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there !

We don't know when David may have time to pop back to visit this thread ...but he has a blog you can visit and post comments to : http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

Also his homepage is at this link : http://www.davidnykl.com/
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 May 2009, 12:51 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

thanks for that , is there anything we could do to ask him back?
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        thanks for that , is there anything we could do to ask him back?
        Maybe post on his blog that we miss him!

Don't know if it would help but it wouldn't hurt!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Just wanted to say that you were brilliant in *( A Town Called Eureka )* .. Was watching it yesterday .. It would be Great if they could put you and your Lab from Eureka into Stargate ..
          CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
          Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
          Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
          Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
          Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
          Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Hi :-)

I just wanted to say hi to Mr. Nykl so let me do it please:

"Dear Mr. Nykl, I´m sending you my greetings from Prague in the CZR, I hope you come to GateCon in Chot?bo? again... sometime :-) I was at your convention in 2007 and it was fantastic :-) I hope you have a great time and that we will see you in the SGA movie :-) Have a nice day, sgjoli."

p.s. I know it´s 2 years from 2007 con but I joined this forum few days ago

Comment

This thread is dying, and only a certain Czech scientist can revive it! Help us, Dr. Zelenka!
              Well, look at the bright side, David; at least with this many questions you won't have an excuse to be bored for a while.
              "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
              SGA Lionized!
              sigpic
              For the larger version, visit my DA
              I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
              I ship canon. & Keller
              Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Why Dr. Zelenka not fly on destiny ?
                Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

I finally have an actual question for David (whenever he finds the time to pop in and start answering all of us again).
                  OK, David, here goes...
                  Given the references in your blog to working on a stage adaptation of LWW, I have to ask, are you a big Narnia fan, or was it just a really fun job? When someone posted a link to your blog, I was curious enough to check it out, and I immediately noticed the reference to Narnia. It made me wonder if Atlantis has some closet Narnia fans. Or would that be wardrobe Narnia fans?
                  On a side note, had the Stargate program started experimenting with the gate one or two years earlier (say, 1943 instead of '45), what are the chances that Paul McGillion would have wound up in Narnia instead of...wherever it was he actually went?
                  "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                  SGA Lionized!
                  sigpic
                  For the larger version, visit my DA
                  I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                  I ship canon. & Keller
                  Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Hi David
                    I was really happy that in my favourite serial is finally someone from my country...I really enjoyed your czech speaking scenes
                    PS: Ano, opravdu bylo úžasné slyšet rodný jazyk v mnou tak zbožňovaném seriálu Díky za všechny fanoušky SG z ČR ^_^
                    So I would like to ask you what do you think about SG-1 and SGU or if you are even watching these other Stargate serials.
                    THX and good luck man
                    sigpic

Comment

Since David has moved onto other things, we're going to close this thread, simply to keep it from getting cluttered with chit chat. Anytime he wants to come back, just let any mod know and we'll unlock it lickity split.

This is his current home

David Nykl's Blog addy : Letters from Pegasus
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 11 June 2011, 05:32 PM.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X