Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask David Nykl! (Possible Spoilers for Stargate Atlantis)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask David Nykl! (Possible Spoilers for Stargate Atlantis)

Actor David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka on Atlantis) has graciously offered some of his free time to meet you and entertain your thoughts in this thread at GateWorld! In addition to appearing in more than 30 episodes of the series, he is also soon to be guesting in Eureka's third season episode, "Unpredictable."

Because of David's limited availability, we ask that you only submit one question per post in this thread.

As with our other Q&A threads, please be courteous when you ask David questions.

Also visit David's official Web site at DavidNykl.com, as well as his personal blog!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darren; 14 April 2007, 05:22 PM.

Hi David.

Thanks for your time here on Gateworld.

My question is that....Is season 4 going to be the last season of Atlantis?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Yaaaaayyyy! Finally an "Ask" thread worth submitting stuff to!

How many eps are you gonna be in (so far)?

(I figure get the basic, obvious stuff over with first)

Comment

Hi David!

Would you ever consider writing or directing an episode of Atlantis?
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

If you could have one story all about Zelenka, what would it be?

Comment

Are we going to be seeing more of Zelenka in the forth season then we have in previous seasons?

Comment

Hey David! Speaking of guest staring, what was your expirence in Psych like? After watching Atlantis for so long, I have to admit it was a bit strange to hear you with an American accent
              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Hey David, I was wondering if you & Amanda/Carter are going to have any techno-babble conversations.

Thanks for devoting your time.

-RiS
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Hi David,

This is so cool. You have really been doing alot to reach out to your fans. Your efforts are greatly appreciated

Now that you are officially on GateWorld, does this mean you are going to check/lurk on your other threads here? And nope it won't stop me from posting cause I am having too much fun!!!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hi David it's good to talk to you,

I was just wondering if we will see any big events this season like find a new city or a new outpost?
                    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Hi David

Thanks for giving us some of your time here- and also thanks for coming to P2 it was great!!!!!

Quick question out of all the eps in S4 that you know so far - do you think that there is one that will be the fave of Sheppy fans ( especially those that are rather fond of Sheppy whump?)

Comment

Hi Mr. Nykl!

Nice that someone from SGA is here.
                        Hoping not to read special threads.

Well, I'm from germany and I've read that you will come to the Wolf Crossroads Convention this year? And will you be there all the three days?

Maybe we'll met. I'm going there on Satarday and have no idea what awaits me. My husband stay by my sun (4years) and I'm (31) crazy enough to go there....

Congrats to such a fabulous serial!!! And my compliments and greetings to everone! Special the leader JF
                        Last edited by kiwigater; 15 April 2007, 04:16 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi David!

How wonderful that you now have a thread here, so thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!

I really enjoyed meeting you at P2. I hope you had as much fun as I did at the con!!

Can you tell us anything about the sort of antics Zelenka will be up to in season 4?

Thanks!!!
                          Linz
                          xxxxx
                          Last edited by Linzi; 15 April 2007, 02:36 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, first ever post on GW. Spiffy.

I am a little curious, what was the Czech joke you told Brad Wright when you were cast way back in Season 1? Surely it's not the only one you know?

Thank you kindly for your time here! The next time around, I'll perhaps ask about the Vegemite.

Comment

Welcome Mr, Nykl.

Zelenka's arguments with McKay have been one of the most enjoyable things in the show, yet McKay's few appearances in SG1 have always been as interesting due to his interactions with Carter. I am just wondering if you've been told that you'd be getting less of these confrontable scenes with McKay (such as him calling Zelenka "Dr. Fumbles McStupid") so they can add more McKay/Carter scenes rather than your scenes with Hewlett.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X