Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Encounters Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Encounters Appreciation Thread!

Any of you Trekkies ever played the game Star Trek:Encounters?
    I bought it the other day for like $14 at Wal-Mart!I think its great fun.Its simple arcade like combat makes great fun for any Star Trek fan who wants to live the battles of the Star Trek Universe.By the way I have high score in one player onslaught of like 400m+ I can't get any higher than that I used the Sovereign-class ship.

Look above to see what it looks like.
    Last edited by monkey_man132; 19 April 2007, 06:35 PM.

I totally agree. Great Game, and a good style to it. The Gameplay is actually VERY hard, as I recall it took about 30 tries to do the Orion Syndicate Level (the one before last)

PS. I managed to get to wave 83 with an intrepid on Onslaught

Comment

Great game I got to wave 70 or some thing with the Defiant on Onslaught.
      It's a tough little ship
      sigpic

Comment

I used Intrepid and got to level 60-something. I love playing that game man its the best. The defiant is good cause of different primary weapon you can to like bombing runs just giving power to engines and sweeping past leaving line of fire at big group but i think i like phasers more I enjoy giving all power to weapons and hitting like 6 enemies with phaser at once.Plus Defiant has low torpedo yield only 2 at a time.
        Last edited by monkey_man132; 25 April 2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Nrew high scoe: 333 million with Sovereign-class in onslaught mode. Its the best federation ship in the game and in the show/movies.

Comment

Nice i have not played on it for a while lent it to my Brother.Might have to go get it back i miss that game.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra View Post
              Nice i have not played on it for a while lent it to my Brother.Might have to go get it back i miss that game.
              yea! go get it use sovereign class if u do onslaught its the best

Comment

It wouldnt play in my original PS2, i had to borrow someones smaller more recent remake to play it. Fun game but i didnt get much farther than the enterprise following the warp trail stuff, too long and annoying.

Comment

Neither did I, thats why I used cheat codes and then went back and played the missions. Its fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X