Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lieutenant Colonel

Default If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?

If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?

--------

iPod Nano (2000 songs packed into a device the size of a couple of credit cards?)

The GE Trivection Oven (Can cook a crisp and juicy 22-pound turkey in two hours)

GE Trivection Oven

Default Re: If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien t

No. No. No. Everyone knows that American technology is derivitive of a crashed alien ship in Roswell New Mexico several decades ago. Its just taken our science this long to catch up to it. :-p

Default Re: If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien t

I think Fusion reactors currently being developed, the CERN particle accellorator project, the ISS, as well as the Tridant missile update program being a cover story for fitting nuclear submerines with Naquadah enhanced nukes.

You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Quote Originally Posted by immhotep View Post
    I think Fusion reactors currently being developed, the CERN particle accellorator project, the ISS, as well as the Tridant missile update program being a cover story for fitting nuclear submerines with Naquadah enhanced nukes.
    :O

Submerines with Naquadah nukes would be insane each sub could take out an entire country...if not more
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

And you think they cant already?!

You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Quote Originally Posted by immhotep View Post
    And you think they cant already?!
    well they can but with naquadah nukes it would be overkill
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Cell Phones would be updated using subspace to communicate that way you always have a signal no matter where you are

Computers would be crystaled based

Airports would no longer be avaible all that we would have it a Beam Pad that beams you to space and then beams you to the place where you want to be

Our power sources would no longer rely on foreign oil but instead on naquadah
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

HD t.v

Aliens love High Def

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

Has to be blu-ray, that's why there was such a delay on the PS3 production, the Asgard couldn't keep up with production and transport through the gate.
    "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
    Woman:What
    Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Redi Whip
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

A Wii 2.0 (use asgard tech so you can control it with your mind).

Twinkies.

Holographic vurtual reality video gameing (Can I say more)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFlush View Post
    Twinkies.
    Hell yeah you know that those crafty aliens put those on the market to make us fat lazy.....
    http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/aFu_ComputerSlap.gif
    A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Lieutenant Colonel ussrelativity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salas1 View Post
    Has to be blu-ray, that's why there was such a delay on the PS3 production, the Asgard couldn't keep up with production and transport through the gate.
    LOL

Twitter is alien technology designed to keep us completely hooked on information. It's the perfect addiction. And no government would try to stop it.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?
    Nothing because any tech in this day & age is nothing like the advanced Alien tech they use on the show. Perhaps in another 50 years there may be something that is worthy of being compared but not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by VSHARMA View Post
    HD t.v

Aliens love High Def
    The Asgard just love watching primetime TV in style.

You stole my line This is now the 3rd day in the row someone has stolen my line! Ha.

Programmes like stargate to mask the truth.

The internet-I knew humans weren't smart enough to create something so complicated
    Daniel: Their whole world is in flames, and we're offering gasoline.
    Teal'c: We are, in fact, offering water.
    Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
    Jack: Well don't, it's not fair to Teal'c.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast