Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter is alien technology designed to keep us completely hooked on information. It's the perfect addiction. And no government would try to stop it.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?
      Nothing because any tech in this day & age is nothing like the advanced Alien tech they use on the show. Perhaps in another 50 years there may be something that is worthy of being compared but not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
        HD t.v

Aliens love High Def
        The Asgard just love watching primetime TV in style.

You stole my line This is now the 3rd day in the row someone has stolen my line! Ha.

Comment

Programmes like stargate to mask the truth.

Comment

The internet-I knew humans weren't smart enough to create something so complicated
            Daniel: Their whole world is in flames, and we're offering gasoline.
            Teal'c: We are, in fact, offering water.
            Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
            Jack: Well don't, it's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by mrtwidlywinks View Post
              The internet-I knew humans weren't smart enough to create something so complicated
              Humans did create it. If aliens had a hand in it then I wouldn't be getting a 1 meg connection on a 8 meg service.
              Last edited by Dotus5; 25 April 2007, 06:51 PM.
              If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

TV Dinners and micro-wave popcorn
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

There was an article in the Metro yesterday about a 3D printer that is designed to make anything out of plastic that you can program the design into, they plan to develop one that can also make ones that can create electric circuits, seems a lot like Asgard tech to me.

Comment

Easy... Microwave ovens, partical acceleratos (there just bent phasers), hyper sonic spy planes and most compelling evidence of aliens having an influence... Spongbob squarepants

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                      there was an article in the metro yesterday about a 3d printer that is designed to make anything out of plastic that you can program the design into, they plan to develop one that can also make ones that can create electric circuits, seems a lot like asgard tech to me.
                      theyve been around for a while (at least 10 years) they use a lazer th heat a specific location in a vat of polymer, the lazer is moved just like a print hear to build up layers of solidd polymer, when finished the final product rises out of the liquid polymer like the t1000 being melted in reverse. I have used this machine and it allways looks starfleet replicator when its running (i even make the sounds)

Comment

CNN's Hologram Tech. Though it looks more like The Ancient Captain Helia in "The Return" because it is bluish and fuzzy they added that to avoid confusion and the image can look more realistic like Asgard hologram tech, My first thought when I saw this was when Carter and Thor showed Asgard Hologram tech on T.V. in the episode "Covenant".

Watch it Here.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6b31_p5cc

Read about it here
                        http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/11/06/h...lin/index.html

Don't get too exited though this technology only appears in after effects. Wolf Blitzer could not actually see Jessica Yellin Standing in front of him. It appears just like the CNN Logo, the headlines and the News ticker in after effects.
                        "Histoira efficio tuitio ab veritas"- History brings about (causes) the preservation of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by mrtwidlywinks View Post

omfg, lol..... thats funny because Al Gore invented the internet....
                          LANDRY: You’re just mad you didn’t get to fly the maiden voyage yourself.

: General, I am quite fond of both maidens and voyages. I mean, put the two together and ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            well they can but with naquadah nukes it would be overkill
                            Y'know we are talking about humans here, as Mitchell and Carter were talking about in episode 10.3 (The Pegasus Project):

Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed...
                            Try a larger thermonuclear reaction.
                            Her words exactly.

We like bigger bombs, we want something that goes boom really loud. If we had a bomb that could take out Russia 3 times over, the military would be asking for a bomb that could do it 4, 5, 6 times over.

but anyway back on topic

Iphone

Dragon Skin(if you don't know what this is it's the latest armor for combat troops, watch a televison show that talked about it it's freakin' sweet.
                            R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
                            Spoiler:
                            "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
                            "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
                            "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
                            "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
                            "Nice work on the metaphor."
                            "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
                            "Colonel. We've all met."
                            "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
                            "That snippiness?"
                            "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
                            "You mean bluff?"
                            "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
                            "Which is nothing."
                            "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by toby1kanobi View Post
                              Easy... Microwave ovens, partical acceleratos (there just bent phasers), hyper sonic spy planes and most compelling evidence of aliens having an influence... Spongbob squarepants

R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
                              Spoiler:
                              "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
                              "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
                              "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
                              "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
                              "Nice work on the metaphor."
                              "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
                              "Colonel. We've all met."
                              "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
                              "That snippiness?"
                              "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
                              "You mean bluff?"
                              "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
                              "Which is nothing."
                              "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

I would really like the starship technology that is great !!!!!
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X