Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Stargate Program was real, what 2007-tech would REALLY be modified Alien tech?

--------

iPod Nano (2000 songs packed into a device the size of a couple of credit cards?)

The GE Trivection Oven (Can cook a crisp and juicy 22-pound turkey in two hours)

GE Trivection Oven
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

No. No. No. Everyone knows that American technology is derivitive of a crashed alien ship in Roswell New Mexico several decades ago. Its just taken our science this long to catch up to it. :-p

Comment

I think Fusion reactors currently being developed, the CERN particle accellorator project, the ISS, as well as the Tridant missile update program being a cover story for fitting nuclear submerines with Naquadah enhanced nukes.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        I think Fusion reactors currently being developed, the CERN particle accellorator project, the ISS, as well as the Tridant missile update program being a cover story for fitting nuclear submerines with Naquadah enhanced nukes.
        :O

Submerines with Naquadah nukes would be insane each sub could take out an entire country...if not more
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

And you think they cant already?!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            And you think they cant already?!
            well they can but with naquadah nukes it would be overkill
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Cell Phones would be updated using subspace to communicate that way you always have a signal no matter where you are

Computers would be crystaled based

Airports would no longer be avaible all that we would have it a Beam Pad that beams you to space and then beams you to the place where you want to be

Our power sources would no longer rely on foreign oil but instead on naquadah
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

HD t.v

Aliens love High Def

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Has to be blu-ray, that's why there was such a delay on the PS3 production, the Asgard couldn't keep up with production and transport through the gate.
                  "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
                  Woman:What
                  Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Redi Whip
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

A Wii 2.0 (use asgard tech so you can control it with your mind).
                      spoilers for unending:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Twinkies.

Comment

Holographic vurtual reality video gameing (Can I say more)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFlush View Post
                            Twinkies.
                            Hell yeah you know that those crafty aliens put those on the market to make us fat lazy.....

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Salas1 View Post
                              Has to be blu-ray, that's why there was such a delay on the PS3 production, the Asgard couldn't keep up with production and transport through the gate.
                              LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X